Nerf Dog Mega Tuff TPR Foam Competition Stick Dog Toy, 12-in, Blue/Orange
About This Item
- Foam fetchable toy for dogs.
- Encourages human-to-pooch interaction.
- Designed to withstand hours of rough play.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.49Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Frisco Rubber Dumbbell Dog Toy$6.74Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Royal, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- West Paw Echo Collection Zwig Dog Toy, Jungle Green$19.95Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Animal Babble Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.29Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Field Dog Toy, Ohio State$6.50Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Liver Branch Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.88Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Flyer Dog Toy, Medium$8.11Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Multipet Doglucent TPR Outer Ring & Inner Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$6.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Squeaky, Dental||Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise||Crinkle, Squeaky|
|Material||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
He loves his Nerf Dog Competition Stick
The Nerf Dog Mega Tuff TPR Foam Competition Stick, is made just for that (competition)! I use the Nerf Competition Stick at the NADD events. I also train my fur baby with it. It is not a chew toy! I have used it for light tug games. if you use them for what they are made for the will last. Only thing I wish the could is personalize them so I would keep losing them!
Not Great For Tug
I'm sure this would be great for dock diving or fetch, but it's extremely hard for using as a tug toy. I expected it to be a bit softer and therefore safe for my pups teeth. I guess I should've payed closer attention to it's intended use. Oh well, you live and you learn.
Excellent dock diving bumper
My dogs go bonkers for these. Not sure why? But they love them! I purchased 2 of them and will be buying more.
This is the Bu Per we need for training NADD HydroDash but Fenn thinks it is the awesomest! The handles make tug games easier, it floats, and it is tough!! If a 120lb Rott can chew on it with minimal damage and tug on it without losing the handles - STRONG is probably an understatement! Like I said, he LOVES THEM!
Au Contraire! May vary by dog!
Just ordered our 2nd of these, as 1st one purchased for our Golden Retriever (soon to be 3) simply wore out. He LOVES this toy; it's remained his favorite for outdoors! Chose the longer, 12" one this time, as when we play tug, when he "adjusts" his hold, we "adjust" our fingers!! Stick length ordered may be influenced by your dog's level of agressiveness in play. Our 80-pounder still has his original stuffed animals, so he's not a destructive chewer. The Nerf stick core did dry out over time (one end became brittle after 2 years); one end loop frayed. Overall, it held up well, spending much time in the FL rain/sun. These 2 characteristics, aggressive play and chewing, may play into your decision to buy or not to buy this toy. Something tells me, I'll be ordering a 3rd....
not for tough chewers
We got this toy delivered today- I chose it because it said it was designed to withstand hours of tough play and chewing. Unfortunately our tough chewer ripped the thing apart in about 10 minutes, leaving little neon green fragments all over my couch. I’m just glad I was nearby to make sure he didn’t swallow any pieces! Really disappointing considering this wasn’t cheap. If you’re just looking for a toy to play fetch with then it’s probably fine, but definitely not for rough players or chewers
Perfect for the lake!
Floats and is holding up nicely for my chewer. I bought 4 of them and would buy them again.