Nerf Dog Tennis Ball Blaster Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Propels balls up to 50 feet in the air for a fun way to play with your dog in the park or in your own backyard.
- Comes with a safety release mechanism that’s easy to operate, plus it has no exposed moving parts. making it safe for the whole family.
- No need to touch the ball to pick it up—simply use the end of the launcher and avoid a slobbery mess.
- Uses Nerf Dog Tennis Ball Blaster Replacement Tennis Balls or any standard tennis balls in the Medium and Large Blasters.
- Interactive toy provides excitement and a great workout for your dog while being safe and easy for you!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Colorful Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.09Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, X-Large$7.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Super Soaker Retriever Toss & Tug Ring Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Squeaker TPR Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 2 pack, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- DealKONG Ballistic Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealZippyPaws ZippyTuff Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Teal, Small$7.76Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Kick Fetch Max Glow Dog Toy, Large$20.15Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.30Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Pro Max Glow Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$19.06Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers, Balls||Launchers||Launchers|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
308 Customer Reviews
Large nerf dog ball launcher
Decent could be better it is plastic have not took it apart yet just shot it a few times has numerous settings you can launch the ball at comes with 1 ball
We have had this for almost a year. Works great every time. No issues. Our Golden Retriever loves it. It has been left outside in the Texas heat and in the rain (when we get rain). Not an issue.
Not Tennis ball size, smaller
Based on what the description this for standard size tennis balls, nope much smaller WE ORDERED 2 ONLY ONE WAS DELIVERED, PLEASE REFUND ASAP
Used this ball blaster 3 times out with my pup and on the 3rd time I could no longer pull back to engage the blaster, not to mention the nerve balls break in half and cover starts to come off after going out to play on the 2nd time. Once the balls were in half I could no longer use them in the blaster
Great Fun Time
Just as much fun for us as it is for her. Funny to see her run for it & it bounces off her nose & she tries to get it.
Broke in 20 Uses
As the title says, broke after only being fired about 20 times. Perhaps this particular unit was defective, but it was extremely disappointing.
The mechanism is hard to pull back that ejects the ball.
My little maltese girl loves it and whines as soon as we go in the backyard until we gun the gun and start shooting it.
More trouble than it’s worth
I can throw with my non-dominant arm farther than this gun. I thought a few balls could be loaded and then discharged, but you can load only one at a time. Way too much effort to load a ball and then when you pull the trigger it goes 10-20 feet. Very frustrating for my dogs too.
Late Christmas Gift
Early in December, I ordered this Nerf Dog Toy for a 10-year-old neighbor who has a yellow lab. Unfortunately, I didn't order it from Chewy, but from another source, who kept promising that even though delivery would be late, it was still coming. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, they cancelled the order, saying it was "unavailable." Then I wisely looked at Chewy and found it. This afternoon (Feb. 20) I delivered the Ball Blaster to my friend; he and Molly were still playing with it when our visit was over. Better late than never! Thanks, Chewy