Nerf Dog Tennis Balls Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from durable synthetic felt that’s safe for your furbaby and your home.
- Bright colors give increased visibility and helps prevent balls from getting lost
- Each ball is lightweight so it can soar through the air or float in the water.
- Promotes healthy exercise and fulfills your dog's instinctual desire to chase, hunt and capture.
- Balls come in multiple pack sizes so they are perfect for families with multiple dogs, or if 1 or more balls go missing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Brunch Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Small Dog Toys, 8 count$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker TPR Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 2 pack, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Play Bundle Dog Toy$29.93Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- dealPetstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Pink$7.47Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealNerf Dog Atomic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Strato Ball Dog Toy, Small, 2-pack$8.99Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Rubber Chicken Dog Toy$8.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy, Squeaky||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Material||Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
154 Customer Reviews
Don’t waste your money
Never have I seen a tennis ball be broken so quickly. 5 minutes into my god playing with one it was cracked open, felt loose, and squeaker gone. Definitely don’t waste your money. It’s worth spending a little more to get better tennis balls
lasted 2 times
Played fetch with my pup. Went out 2 times and the balls broke it half and the covering started to come off. Once they were in half they would not work in the nerve launcher/gun
I thought they’d be soft like nerf, but they are just flimsy hard tennis balls. They literally broke in half, one by one. I got a pack of four and by the end of the week they were all in the garbage.
Broken in days
These literally come apart in a few days. The rubber ball on the inside breaks in 2 and the felt around the outside just disintegrates.
Cheap tennis balls
These tennis balls are priced cheaply and you get what you pay for. In our first session of playing fetch, our 45 pound dog chewed up a ball to shreds in about 12 minutes. Would probably last longer for a smaller dog.
Not for a puppy
If your puppy chews, do not get these. All four were gone in four days. It took my 7 month old goldendoodle literally 5 minutes to break these in half.
Won't purchase again
Had these only for 2 weeks. All the balls look just like one pictured before throwing them out. Day 1 squeaker was gone (disappeared) an a few days later trashed. Small shitsu and I don't feel it's safe for them.
Balls last all of one day do not get if your dog likes to chew
My kids always enjoy playing fetch with us or even just playing with each other. The balls are very colorful and even squeak.
Dog loves them
These fall apart REALLY easily, but that's why my dog loves them. She loves to play with them until they're completely destroyed.