Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spiked ridges clean teeth as your dog chews, creating a chew that's both fun and promoting dental health.
- Entice your pup by adding any liquid or sticky treat to give them something delicious to chew.
- Lightweight and durable enough to be worthy of your dog, and bright colors keep you from losing track.
- Molded in a durable thermoplastic rubber, making it strong enough to withstand chewing.
- Tough ridges make it perfect for tossing and fetching, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.10Chewy Price$4.25List Price
- Nerf Dog Rubber Sonic Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in, 2 count$7.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Ring Launcher Fetch Dog Toy$12.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Tumbler Chaser Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Red$11.25Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Ball Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Ridged Squeak Football Dog Toy, Large, Green$15.13Chewy Price$15.97List Price
- Nerf Dog Trackshot Arrowhead Launcher Dog Toy, 14-in$9.09Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Tire Ball Dog Toy, Red$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Squeaky||—||—||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Seems pretty touch
I got this for my pup along with 3 other toys giving all at the same time. This is not his favorite but he does play with it and hasn’t damaged it but it could also be because he hasn’t chewed it as much as his favorite toy. either way it’s a win for me
My shepherd is addicted to balls and fetch and fetch and fetch and fetch. She loves this toy.
He loves the spiky balls they hold up well and are great for outside playing fetch.
Too heavy to play catch
Ball is too heavy and big for my medium weight Spitz. Can't do much more than easy toss..too heavy for her to fetch/catch. Consider the size depending on your dog's muzzle. Too big for my dog to chew on it. Can't really use it.
Great toy for a dog to chew on
Wonderful ball for dogs to chew, chase and just love having
This nerf ball is aces!
This ball is aces in my book! I got this for my 4 year old labrador who chews the stuffing out of every toy we've bought her and ripped through the plastic on others. She's definitely a power chewer but I think the ridges on the ball deter her from getting to crazy with it. Definitely recommend this ball!
My dog has not ripped it and he usually does, he loves it, this ball is awesome for aggressive chewers like mine..
My dog destroys everything and this ball is so durable . We’ve had it two weeks and he hasn’t destroyed it yet !
Nerf ball spike ball
I was hoping this would be perfect for our bully. But he ripped a hole in it almost immediately :( not as tough as what we were hoping
Sturdy, well made toy!
My dogs destroy most dog toys in minutes- no matter the material (plastic, rubber, fabric, etc). This ball toy is chewed, tossed and carried around by both pups. So far it's completely in one piece!