New Age Pet ecoFLEX Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of ecoFLEX—a proprietary composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed wood fiber by-products. It is non-toxic, eco-friendly and impervious to moisture and odor, making it the paw-fect material for your furry friend’s furniture! You can easily clean the non-porous material with a mild detergent.
- Sizing: Small - adult dogs up to 20 lbs. Medium - adult dogs up to 50 lbs. Large - adult dogs up to 80 lbs. X-Large - adult dogs up to 100 lbs. Assortment may vary.
- The spindles are made of stainless-steel tubing and a stainless-steel latch—with double latches on large and x-large crates.
- Ideally suited to safely contain well-behaved, crate-trained adult and senior dogs. Not recommended for use as a training kennel.
- Quick and easy assembly—it can take less than 20 minutes for one person to assemble!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Casual Home Chappy Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Wood Slats, Espresso, 22 inch$89.59Chewy Price$202.99List Price
- Merry Products Slide Aside Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, White, 35 inch$156.98Chewy Price$183.89List Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture End Table Dog Crate, Walnut, Medium$249.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 42 inch$180.89Chewy Price$266.84List Price
- Frisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, White, 42-in$349.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 36 inch$229.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, 43 inch$264.21Chewy Price$266.84List Price
- Unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Large$399.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No||No||No|
|Material||—||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Wood, Steel, Metal|
|Features||—||—||Double Door, Locking||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Removable Pan, 3-Door|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
961 Customer Reviews
Cute but flimsy, good for small dogs only
This doghouse is cute and functional. It has a furniture type of look but it is not made of wood, so if you are looking for that this isn't it. It's also pretty flimsy, I can't imagine this thing containing a large size dog at all. That being said, it works great for our two chihuahua mutts - I got the medium size and they both fit in it just fine. It's just for casual use, they don't spend any significant amount of time in it. I'm happy with this purchase, especially since I got it on sale, the medium size was only $77. Worth it at that price but I wouldn't spend much on it.
Nice-looking & easy to assemble, BUT...
I was quite pleased with the look of this crate and the ease with which I assembled it. I think it took me all of 10 minutes. First time I left the dog in it, all was well. However today, my dog greeted me at the front door when I returned home. He had somehow managed to pry out the middle bar from the door (which arrives as a single solid piece when delivered) and squeeze through the remaining bars. I will be contacting EcoFlex for a replacement door unit to keep my little escape artist more successfully confined.
The pros: This crate was easily put together and is very sturdy. The lock doesn’t seem solid, but it is working well so far. It looks much nicer than having a metal or plastic crate. It was also very affordable. The cons: The finish on this isn’t consistent. There are scratches and uneven staining all over. If this doesn’t bother you, then it will work for you. I’m not worried about those things, so it works for me. My little escape artist has not been able to escape from this crate. I would’ve given this a perfect score if it weren’t for the defects in the finish.
Great Furniture Piece!
We ordered a large crate for our Labrador puppy that will grow to be about 70 pounds. She was quickly crate trained within a few days and now loves her little space. It looks so great In our living room as a side table and also hold her container for easy access! I also really like how dark it is for her, even with the lights on it is very dim for when she’s sleeps in it. My parents have the same one in white for their golden retriever and also love it.
I really was not sure what to expect out of this crate. I got it i set it up in under 10min. No tools needed and very easy to read instructions. I have a GSP 10 week old puppy that loves to chew and the way its built there is nothing for her to chew on. And just as important it looks REALLY nice and matches decor pretty well if you want something that is more decorative.
We love this crate and so does our dog! It is her own personal “cave” and acts as a piece of furniture, disguising the “dog crate” look. The material is easy to wipe down. Our dog was crate trained in a wire metal crate and then moved to this to save space. It’s definitely not meant for training but perfect for an already crate trained dog.
Attractive and sturdy
My 3 year old shih tzu needs this to hide from the "rain & thunderstorm monsters". Went together quickly, looks nice by the bed. My Helen is a quiet, non-chewing, crate trained dog that just needs a secure hiding place other than under our bed. The item description and restrictions were quite clear, and accurate. We are very happy.
Good Looking, Good Value
The is resin end table crate is well made and easy to construct. Very well designed. It really is exactly like its description. The metal bars make it look more expensive than it is. No, it does not resemble wood, it looks like very high grade resin. Seems durable and very attractive.
I didnt order this
someone got in to my chewy account and changed the physical address and email address and ordered it chewy shipped it anyway i got my account back but this person got a stolen item i hope chewy is doing something about it chewy is refunding me my money
Lasted a year and a half
I got the largest size of this crate for my German shepherd dog. I was disappointed to see that all of the panels fit the walls, roof, and floor were plastic, but I was still willing to give it a shot. Over the course of a year the latches on the door started to get bent a bit out of shape and I had to hunt down and replace the screws that kept coming loose and getting strewn across the floor by my energetic pup. The floor panel also chipped away at the edge by the door, but I was willing to work around all of these issues. Unfortunately, my dog shattered the door panel and the wall piece surrounding it last month during an anxious fit. Had really hoped this would be more durable - definitely wouldn’t have shelled out nearly $200 if I’d known I’d have to replace it so quickly. Overall, a disappointment.