New Age Pet ecoFLEX Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of ecoFLEX—a proprietary composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed wood fiber by-products. It is non-toxic, eco-friendly and impervious to moisture and odor, making it the paw-fect material for your furry friend’s furniture! You can easily clean the non-porous material with a mild detergent.
- Sizing: Small - adult dogs up to 20 lbs. Medium - adult dogs up to 50 lbs. Large - adult dogs up to 80 lbs. X-Large - adult dogs up to 100 lbs. Assortment may vary.
- The spindles are made of stainless-steel tubing and a stainless-steel latch—with double latches on large and x-large crates.
- Ideally suited to safely contain well-behaved, crate-trained adult and senior dogs. Not recommended for use as a training kennel.
- Quick and easy assembly—it can take less than 20 minutes for one person to assemble!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$52.68Chewy Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 40.9 inch$259.99Chewy Price$379.99List Price
- Merry Products 2-in-1 Configurable Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Gate, 39 inch$199.99Chewy Price$212.56List Price
- DealFrisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, White, Medium, 30-in L x 19-in W x 21-in H$134.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealMerry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, 32 inch$86.57Chewy Price$168.00List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 42 inch$190.95Chewy Price$266.84List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||—|
|Features||—||Water-resistant||—||Double Door, Removable Pan||—|
|Material||—||Wood||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood||Wood|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
981 Customer Reviews
Not great for escape artist dogs
I personally think the aesthetic of the kennel is great, however, I have two German shepherds and two golden retrievers. My golden retrievers, I can typically trust out of the kennel when I am away, but my Germans, the male in particular, likes to get into trouble when I leave, so a durable kennel is a must. I actually researched most durable kennels when I found this one ranking at number six, so I of course bought two. Not only are the latched super easy for my dogs to somehow unlatch from inside, but the material is like a wood like plastic that my dogs were able to eat and scratch up from the inside. Personally, it is a one star for me due to my German shepherd, but for my golden, had the Germans but destroyed it, this would be a three star kennel. For the price, I wish it was real or nicer wood and metal.
Great decorative kennel option
If you are crate training your dog or puppy, this is not the kennel for you. This is a decorative piece for a well trained dog. We have 2 that we use in the bedroom as endtables and spaces for the dogs to sleep. They aren't terribly sturdy against a rowdy dog but work for calm, trained dogs. The doors swing inwards as well which is nice since we don't lock the dogs in, it keeps the door out of the way.
Horrible and Pointless
My dog absolutely the cage and he is a Lab-retriever. He is not a vicious dog and the picture took place after only one day of him staying in it. I contacted the company for a full refund and never got it. So I would have to say this cage is pointless to purchase and should be taken off the market.
Pretty, but iffy on quality
While the crate looks to be quite pretty and fits well into room decor, the material itself feels quite flimsy and the quality is not great. The floor piece is just a few centimeters too small in width, the door fell off its hinges almost immediately, and the top came broken. Will be returning to the manufacturer.
If a dog crate was a stage prop.
How dare they even charge money for this? I know you get what you pay for, totally get that. But the “screws” are plastic and don’t actually thread into anything. It’s not even staying together unless everything in the room is still and silent. No one breathe on it. Do not bump any base. And for the love of god, DO NOT PUT A LIVING BREATHING ANIMAL IN THERE! My ten pound cat just jumped on the top of it, and it wiggled and moaned against his weight like an elephant just sat on a lawn chair. I can’t even contemplate putting my 15 lb puppy in there, not even because he gets rowdy in his crate from time to time, but because he simply exists. I have never left a bad review in my life, and this was my fault for not reading the reviews prior to purchase…. But, c’mon! How dare you??
I was looking for a small furniture style crate for my chihuahua puppy to give him his own little space. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this crate was for the price. It was so easy to assemble and looks great.
I bought this for my dog Simba. The door locking latches will come undone and fall out. Husband had to put lock tight on them to keep them in place. Door is not very stable, it cracked and pieces were coming off. Can't find a replacement door. Just not satisfied with this purchase.
Dog Crate II
This is my 2nd crate from New Age Pet. I have 2 dogs and I decided to buy a 2nd crate. I think these crates look nice, they come in different sizes and they are easy to clean. I will say if you have a pup that scratches or tries to free themselves from the crate this one may not be for you. My pooches love their crates and use them for quiet alone time and they occasionally get a time out in them but they do not scratch or try to get out. Nice looking crate and I would buy again.
When I ordered this Dog Crate I ordered a Gray Dog Crate why would you send me a Brown one and not even ask me if I wanted that Color SMH
Cute but flimsy, good for small dogs only
This doghouse is cute and functional. It has a furniture type of look but it is not made of wood, so if you are looking for that this isn't it. It's also pretty flimsy, I can't imagine this thing containing a large size dog at all. That being said, it works great for our two chihuahua mutts - I got the medium size and they both fit in it just fine. It's just for casual use, they don't spend any significant amount of time in it. I'm happy with this purchase, especially since I got it on sale, the medium size was only $77. Worth it at that price but I wouldn't spend much on it.