Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides mental stimulation to help keep your dog's mind alert.
- Level of difficulty 2 and 3, for the more advanced treat hunters.
- Hide the treats and watch your pup paw and nose them to reveal their prize.
- Enhances your relationship with your dog by rewarding him with treats he loves.
- Change the difficulty by using the white plastic blocks placed over the treats or just sliding the brown discs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Zombie Hide and Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Activity Flip Board Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$11.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$2.79Chewy Price
- Nina Ottosson Outward Hound Puppy Hide N Slide Dog Toy$13.59Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson Outward Hound Dog Hide N Slide Dog Toy$13.59Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- DealNina Ottosson Outward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, 4-in$14.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- DealEthical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$15.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Hide N' Slide Puzzle Game Dog Toy$13.59Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson Outward Hound Puppy Smart Dog Toy$13.36Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$16.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- TRIXIE Mini Mover Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 3$10.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Training|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Wood, Polypropylene, Plastic||Wood, Polypropylene, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1004 Customer Reviews
Ok product if you have low expectations
This toy is supposed to challenge your dog mentally and exercise their brain. My dog is either highly intelligent or other dogs are just plain dumb? As soon as I received this product I took it out and placed treats under each bone for my dog to try and figure out how to get them out. Also note I had the bones turned to be the "hardest" level. I recorded the first time he used it and it took him less than 2 minutes to lift each plastic bone up and eat the treat, unfortunately I just realized I can't post the video, only photos, which I didn't take. SO MUCH FOR MENTAL STIMULATION! 2 minutes of play is not worth the money paid, in my opinion.
Orange Puppy Smart Toy
This is a review for the orange Puppy Smart Dog Toy. They have it listed with wrong title so the picture of brick toy pops up. I bought the circular you with bone covers. My dog is 14 years old, still has most of his teeth and loves this. It makes him work a bit for his treats as opposed to just feeding him directly. When I break this out every day, he gets so excited when he sees this. When he's done eating his treats he sometimes plays with the bone covers. Maybe he's expecting a new treat to appear?
Amazing food bowl!!
I’ll write more when I’ve had it for longer but this is such an amazing interactive feeder!! I love that he has to think and work mentally for his food! And I love that you guys have levels. There’s even skid things so it doesn’t go everywhere on the floor. You have to show your dog there’s food under the bones but now that Oda knows that, he loves it! Just make sure you watch them so they don’t chew on the bones once they finish the food of course.
Love these puzzles!
I've got 3 of these puzzles, Levels 1-3 and I think it's great for helping dogs learn to problem solve. The issue is that many people don't realize there is a learning curve for most dogs, and the puzzles likely need to be modified at the start to help them build confidence and avoid frustration. Enrichment is the result, not the process or the challenge. Highly recommend these, however be prepared to help your dog problem solve especially at the start!
Great Toy to Keep them busy
We have a senior dog with doggie dementia and an article recommended buying interactive toys so I tried this one. At first he was afraid of it but I just left it on the floor and the next day he went and found the treats now he looks forward to it. I fill it and put it in a different place every afternoon.
My Luke loves this puzzle. had it for a couple months but it still challenges him and slows down his quick eating. He is a smart pup who gets bored easily so I am always looking for ways to keep his mind busy. Highly recommend this puzzle and will probably buy another model in the future
Not for heavy chewers
Our dog enjoys it whether or not treats are in it. It didn't take long for her to start chewing at the white bones to get the treats out, then just for fun. One of the bones no longer fits in the slot because of how much she's chewed it, lol. Definitely not for dogs who like to chew everything. (NB: this is for the orange puzzle game)
no fun, dogs too frustrated
I have 3 dogs, 13yr poodle mix, 1 1/12 yr golden retriever and 4 month old golden retriever. None of them found this toy fun, interesting or rewarding in anyway. No matter how I played with them or showed them how it worked they weren't interested.
Puppy was interested
My 6, almost 7 month old corgi was interested in this. I think I used it too much because he lost interest after a couple days. I've put it away for a rainy day in the hopes that he'll be into it again. It's well made and feels sturdy.
Amazing Educational Toy
I thought my dogs were bored, so I bought this toy to make them think before they got their treats. They learned the progression quickly to get to their treats. I didn't think my 12-year old lab would get it, but she did by day 2. The girls love this educational toy!