Who says learning can't be fun? With the Dog Twister Plastic Interactive Dog Toy, you can stimulate your pup's brain and have a blast at the same time! This unique toy is a challenging and fun game for you and your active dog. He has to look for treats by moving one block after another in different circles. Increase the degree of difficulty by locking the blocks with bone-shaped pegs, which are placed in the hollows all around the up-side of the game. He has to learn to unplug the blocks by lifting the pegs one by one in order to be able to move the blocks and then find the treats. He'll love the reward of a job well done, and you'll love watching him put on his doggy thinking cap!
- Great for dogs looking for a challenge when it comes to treat-dispensing dog games and toys.
- Combines both challenging mental stimulation and independent play to maximize your dog’s playtime.
- Treat compartments on this dog game can hold your dog’s dry kibble to make mealtime more exciting!
- Enhances your relationship with your dog with this fun, interactive game.
- Easy to clean: simply remove all treats/kibble and handwash with warm soapy water.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Caution: Do not let the dog chew or bite the toy, only play with it together with your dog, do not leave the dog unattended, the dog must not play with or chew the blocks. Put away when the game is over. Designed for dogs, it is not a toy for a child.
See all items by Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound