Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Tornado Puzzle Game Dog Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 4 layers of rotating discs provide mental stimulation to keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Difficulty level 2 makes this game challenging for your pup, so he may not get it on the first try.
- Hide treats or kibble in different sections of the puzzle or under the bone blocks to further increase difficulty.
- Enhances your relationship with your dog by rewarding him with the treats or kibble he loves.
- Suitable for dogs of any age or size, so you can have a blast with any pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Rainbow & Heart Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price$7.09List Price
- TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$19.78Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Outward Hound Dog Worker Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Dog Hide N Slide Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.19Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$19.70Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Outward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Flower Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$31.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
507 Customer Reviews
Fun for our dog
We have an 8 month old Border Collie ...and thought that this would keep her busy trying to figure it out plus another one we bought at the same time. She loves it and waits excitedly while I fill it and can't wait for me to put it down...but she got it figured out pretty quick...and now it only keeps her occupied for the amount of time it takes to get the treats out. But, she still gets excited when I fill it and put it down for her. I need to get an even harder one for her next time.
Really do not take your eyes off your pup while using this toy
My 8 month old was able to get out all of the food in the puzzle in a matter of seconds, and I made the mistake of taking a phone call - less than a minute - and she managed to remove 3 of the rubber feet under this toy. By the time I came back to check on her, she had swallowed 2 of the feet. Luckily, she was able to pass them but I will not let her play with this toy again, now that she knows where the rubber feet are! When they say supervise, they mean do not take your eyes off of them until you put the toy away!
Entertains for short periods of time
Got this for a 6-month-old GSD. She loves finding her kibbles. I have also frozen kibbles, pieces of cheese, and training treats in a little water. This keeps her occupied a little longer. Not sure about the white bones that come with it. They do not allow the layers to spin, but I put them in for now and again to switch things up. I do take it from her as soon as she is done, as the plastic is not very durable for her chompers. We may have to try a higher level game.
I may have already submitted a post - if so just scroll on past this one LOL. My puppy (who just turned a year) loves this puzzle. It is the second one I have gotten from Chewy made by this manufacturer. He solved it in like a minute or two so I am playing around with making it harder for him to solve. These toy puzzles are a wonderful way to interact and keep your dog's active mind busy. My guy is curious about everything and follows me all over looking to see what I am going to do next. He also has gotten good at opening gates and door handles that pull down. Now if Chewy would just carry on a routine basis the natural dog cookies he likes all would be good :-)
Challenging Dog Puzzle
This is the second Nina Ottosson dog puzzle that I've bought. The nice thing about this one is the use of the white bone treat covers. The first puzzle I bought has them, too; so it allows familiarity to help solve this next level puzzle. It will take more time for my dog to get this one without my help.
Depends on dog as to how simple it is
I really like this puzzle. One dog found it easy while the other found it a little frustrating in the beginning. I did put on stool to encourage them using their noses instead of their paws. It was slipping and being pushed off. But it was doable. Now it can be placed on the ground and noses are used more than paws. Only giving four stars b/c I wish it was a little more non slip. Other than that I really like it and when summer comes I will freeze things into the puzzle.
Such a great puzzle!
Not only does my GSD love this puzzle, she enjoys getting the treats out of it. One day she will learn to not flip it only, but she loves finding her treats. It last a minimum 1 minutes, and a max 5. I should have gotten the stage up, but this is a good starting point.
Slows down fast eaters
My dog loves a challenge & this was a good entry level puzzle for her. She eats her kibble too fast & this gives her an enjoyable way to eat a little slower. We use small dog kibble, so I don't know if regular size kibble fits in this puzzle.
Not too difficult
My dogs love this toy! They are smaller older dogs and one is blind so I was glad it wasn’t overly complicated. At first I let them eat a few pieces of kibble from an uncovered compartment, then a partially covered one, and they got the idea very quickly. It is not hard for them to spin and look for their food but it is enough of a challenge that they are excited when they find it. I haven’t tried the little bones yet. It would be nice if it came apart for cleaning but it wasn’t terribly time consuming to wash.
Golden Retriever Puppy Approved
My golden retriever puppy figured this out the first time but he still loves it a month later! The puzzles are great mental stimulation!