Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simply slide the safety necklace over your doggo's neck along with her existing collar.
- Cut polymer tubing to fit your buddy’s neck and collar.
- Long-lasting, 60-hour battery-run time.
- Weather-resistant housing means you can use it on rainy day strolls.
- Replaceable batteries included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nite Ize NiteHowl Mini Rechargeable LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Rechargeable Safety Necklace Dog Collar, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit XL Rechargeable Dog Collar Light, Disc-O Select$12.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Leash, Lime$20.26Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 13.8 to 19.7-in neck, 1-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Nite Ize Nite Dawg LED Dog Collar Cover, Pink$10.42Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealCollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 1, Large: 19 to 24-in neck, 1.5-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Deep Purple, Large: 13 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$4.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||LED, Reflective, Waterproof||LED, Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||Reflective||LED|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Snap|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1055 Customer Reviews
Cool, but they can come off too easily
These are bright (I have red and blue). They're not perfect for our dogs. The attachment is similar to the thinner human glow necklaces; the main tube slides into a slightly softer tube section. It can easily come apart, especially if you have two dogs playing together. I think it would be possible to pierce both of these pieces and thread something through them, but it would be basically permanent, so you'd have to size it so it can slip over their head. This is a pretty devastating design flaw. NiteIze makes another glow strip that attaches around a 1 inch collar that is a good alternative to these. I hope they can come up with a better design for the attachment.
This was so hard to cut that I had to have someone else do that for me. But maybe that helps make it sturdy. My dog does not mind me slipping it over her head and it works very well. Now I can see where she is at night. I may get another one for my other dog. I may even get one for us humans for nighttime concerts, etc. lol
See my dogs at night
I like being able to see where my dogs are at after dark. What I don't like is that they keep coming off and falling to ground, need something other than just a friction fit, don't use this kind anymore, die to stated issues. Have switched to a clip on light. Harder to see,but doesn't fall off.
didn't light up at all!!
didn't light up at all!! I went to use them on my dogs as the old ones died after a lot of use and the green one was dead.
worked well but had a short lifespan
It lasted for perhaps 6-8 weeks. , opting for a rechargeable light that clips onto collar.
Chewy gets a 5.
Your service and delivery were excellent as always. Nite Ize collars are generally excellent and can last a long time with battery changes. One of the collars I got this time is a little glitchy, and the tube slips free if not checked repeatedly.
Best collar ever!
My dog is black, and hard to see on early morning or evening walks. We take her to a park that is basically a huge field the wetlands and some trees and let her explore leash free. I love that I can slip this on over her head as we are heading out the door. No fussing with buckles or swapping collars. She sees me take it off the door and jumps up now, pushing her head through it! She is easy to see no matter how dark it is out. These put out an impressive amount of light! I love that they come in pink because it bugs me when people mistake my lovely girl for a boy, lol! I always try to "girly" her up with fancy collars with slide on flowers. This one slips on so she can keep her flowers on too!
Peace of mind
We have a bostie who with age has developed dementia. We live in the country and at night we let her out to pottie, she will wander in the wrong direction, even though we are watching her closely. This collar lights up to where we can see her at all times, which direction she goes when not under our outdoor lighting. She once fell into a ditch behind our house because she can't see well either and as soon as the pink light dissappeard we knew where to look. Lights do not bother there attention, we have another bostie who sees perfectly and wears the blue collar. Great idea and we love them.
Great necklace..can find my chi at night
Works as stated. I have a chihuahua so I did not cut it to size, just wound it twice around his neck.. He is a walking ROCK STAR!
The Nite Ize
This is the second one I purchased, and when this one is gone I will get another! Makes it possible to locate the dog (or cat) in the dark. Love it