Nite Ize SpotLit Dog & Cat Carabiner Collar Light
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Weather-resistant to withstand the elements.
- Turn the collar light on and off with the push of a button.
- Includes glow and flash modes.
- Glow battery-run time is 20 hours, and flash battery-run time is 25 hours.
- Includes 2 replaceable 2016 lithium batteries so you can keep the fun going.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNite Ize SpotLit XL Rechargeable Dog Collar Light, Disc-O Select$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealNite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar, Pink, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealNite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealNite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Leash, Lime$20.23Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealNite Ize NiteHowl Mini Rechargeable LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar$12.59Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealBlazin' Safety LED Dog Leash, Green, Large$26.99Chewy Price
- DealKurgo RSG MOLLE LED Light Dog Collar Accessory, Red$7.99Chewy Price
- DealBlazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Pink, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- DealNite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Collar, Lime, Medium$16.89Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealOh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.99Chewy Price
- DealIllumiseen LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Green, Medium: 16 to 20-in neck$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
It worked great at first but after a short amount of time it started to die so I bought some replacement batteries no it won't stay on at all, also my dog simply walking causes it to turn off and on
I needed a bright light to put on Paris’s collar for our walks at night. This is perfect. It’s bright so cars can see her coming or see us on the side of the road. So far the battery has lasted really well. I’m very satisfied with this purchase and plan on purchasing another one.
perfect for night walks
to flash or not to flash,,,,, it has solid or flashing light. bright and visible at night on our black yorkie. light is as big as a quarter but thick. not over sized. perfect for us
First one, my corgi wore everyday for 4yrs. Never went out. He swims with it on, goes in the snow, camping... It never leaves his collar. I only replaced it because the plastic was so scratched it wasn't very bright any longer. We just bought a new one in white which is VERY bright. These are a crucial part of our outdoors lifestyle and I would highly recommend one to you if you are an avid camper specifically.
Is it Me?????
This did not come packaged as shown in picture--it arrived in just in little plastic bag with no directions. I figured out that I needed to pry it open to tear away the little piece of paper that activates the light. However, there doesn't appear to be an "on/off' button, nor are there two extra batteries as stated in description. I think maybe I got a dud?
No playing hide and seek with this
I put these on my dogs at night. We have an invisible fence and they can roam not too far from the house but far enough. I like to know where they are especially in the dark. These work great.
First choice nitelite
The Nite-Ize lights have proven to be my favorite for nighttime walks. White is the fave but the orange will be my second choice.
Purchased for a friend with a large, very active hound. Easy to use, light is very product. Very good value.
I got the light for my dog from a pet store. It wouldn't stay on as soon as I opened it. I got it to stay on once, with it in peices and then even just moving it turned it off.
Love this. I have a new black rescue dog that I had trouble seeing in the back yard at night. This is a life saver and I think he loves it too. Now I know where he is & what he is doing. Thank you.