Nite Ize SpotLit Dog & Cat Carabiner Collar Light
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Weather-resistant to withstand the elements.
- Turn the collar light on and off with the push of a button.
- Includes glow and flash modes.
- Glow battery-run time is 20 hours, and flash battery-run time is 25 hours.
- Includes 2 replaceable 2016 lithium batteries so you can keep the fun going.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo RSG MOLLE LED Light Dog Collar Accessory, Red$7.99Chewy Price
- Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.99Chewy Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar, Pink, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$12.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Collar, Lime, Medium$16.89Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Leash, Lime$20.23Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED Dog Leash, Light Blue, Large$25.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 13.8 to 19.7-in neck, 1-in wide$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Pink, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- PATPET Safety Water Resistant Flashing Light LED Dog Leash$19.90Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Best darn invention
I am a fospice (foster/hospice) home for old dogs, mostly with bad hips who fall down occasionally. I live on acreage with no outdoor lights except around the house. I always worried about them falling and not being able to find them easily at night. With these handy gadgets in different colors I know where each dog is! They are bright and act as a "mini flashlight" for them too! Since they take some pressure to turn on, the dogs can wear them 24/7 and I just turn them on when they go out after dark.
We bought this for my dog to wear when camping and on nighttime walks, and it works great! Nice and bright, and clips easily to her collar or harness.
It worked great at first but after a short amount of time it started to die so I bought some replacement batteries no it won't stay on at all, also my dog simply walking causes it to turn off and on
Perfect light last very long
Love this light. This is our 3rd purchase of this product. Typically they have lasted 6-8 months for us before needing to purchase a new one.
I needed a bright light to put on Paris’s collar for our walks at night. This is perfect. It’s bright so cars can see her coming or see us on the side of the road. So far the battery has lasted really well. I’m very satisfied with this purchase and plan on purchasing another one.
perfect for night walks
to flash or not to flash,,,,, it has solid or flashing light. bright and visible at night on our black yorkie. light is as big as a quarter but thick. not over sized. perfect for us
First one, my corgi wore everyday for 4yrs. Never went out. He swims with it on, goes in the snow, camping... It never leaves his collar. I only replaced it because the plastic was so scratched it wasn't very bright any longer. We just bought a new one in white which is VERY bright. These are a crucial part of our outdoors lifestyle and I would highly recommend one to you if you are an avid camper specifically.
I cannot get the light to come on and the instructions are awful
Is it Me?????
This did not come packaged as shown in picture--it arrived in just in little plastic bag with no directions. I figured out that I needed to pry it open to tear away the little piece of paper that activates the light. However, there doesn't appear to be an "on/off' button, nor are there two extra batteries as stated in description. I think maybe I got a dud?
No playing hide and seek with this
I put these on my dogs at night. We have an invisible fence and they can roam not too far from the house but far enough. I like to know where they are especially in the dark. These work great.