Nite Ize SpotLit XL Rechargeable Dog Collar Light, Disc-O Select
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from 4 bright colors—red, green, blue and white—or the unique, color-changing Disc-O mode.
- Weather-resistant body means you don’t have to worry about rain ruining the fun.
- Stainless-steel carabiner clip easily attaches to most collars and harnesses.
- Recharges in just 1.5 hours using a micro-USB cable (not included).
- Long-lasting run time of 10 hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar, Green, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$10.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl Mini Rechargeable LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit Dog & Cat Carabiner Collar Light, Blue$5.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Leash, Blue$18.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 13.8 to 19.7-in neck, 1-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Rechargeable Safety Necklace Dog Collar, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize Nite Dawg LED Dog Collar Cover, Grey$11.55Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kurgo RSG MOLLE LED Light Dog Collar Accessory, Red$7.99Chewy Price
- EzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Blue, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Removable Bat Wing Collar Bow, Medium/Large$4.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Leash & Collar Feature||LED||LED||LED||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Really Love but Fell Off
I love, Love the vibrant colors and getting to customize which dog gets which color :))) However, I attached the clasp to my dog's martingale collar and it fell off. May have been due to the fact that instead of attaching it to the metal ring the leash attaches to I attached it to the metal on the opposite side of the martingale collar. I'm going to order again and this time superglue the clasp shut. Honestly goes to show how much i dig those colors haha
not worth the money
I have had this for a week and it no longer works. It will light up when it is plugged in but without the charger it doesn’t work. It is not worth buying.
Not for an active lifestyle
I just purchased this light 2 months ago and it already doesn’t work. I’ve charged it, nothing. I was excited to get this since it is rechargeable, but it is clearly not meant for an active puppy at night.
Best Light Ever
I’ve had mine for over a year and this is a really great product. It’s rechargeable so no worry about replacing odd sized batteries. The only down side is that it’s a little heavy (XL). But it is very sturdy. Clipped on and off twice a day - pre dawn early morning and late evening - and shows no sign of wear. It’s very durable.
More disposable than rechargeable
I own 4 of these. Three do not work. All died the same way, reached the end of a charge cycle never to take a charge again. All three will light up when plugged in, but cannot operate when unplugged. The first lasted about six charge cycles, the second two, the third did not make it to the second. The fourth is still in the packaging. Nice when they work, but a lot of toxic trash considering the life span. Better off buying something cheap- life span is the same or better.
I can see my black dogs in my yard at night now!! This is the best! I've gone through so many flashlight batteries and always have to go out in the cold at night trying to find them if they take too long going potty. I have a large fenced in yard with things they can go behind so I had to walk out there and pray I didn't step in anything unpleasant. Now I can see them easily, even on the trampoline or behind the A/C or a bush. I put different colors on each of them to tell them apart so I appreciate the different setting options. I wasn't sure whether to get the hanging collar thing or full circle so I got both. They both have their benefits. The dangly beacon thing is a bit brighter and has a metal clasp but the necklace can be seen clearly from all angles but is just a tube so could be pulled off easily with play. I wish I could attach a video because I have one of my dogs wearing both types playing in the dark together. It makes it easy to see and compare the benefits of each type. This beacon thing also has a white option which is quite bright and easy to see from all angles even if you can't see it directly like the necklace one. The colors are hard to see when they turn around.
Able to See Dog in Dark Yard
I have a large fenced in yard and even though there are some lights, my 50 lb. pit/coon mix always ends up in a dark area, and I'm not able to see her. I hooked this on to her harness, and I'm able to spot her with the flashing multi-colored lights wherever she goes. Love that it's rechargeable and doesn't need batteries.
Love these tags!
We use these when we go to the farm with our medium-large breed dogs and we LOVED them! It makes taking them out at night so much more peaceful when you can see their light! 10/10 recommend
I purchased two of the XL rechargeable lights for my pups since we do a lot of walking at night, including off leash trips to the park. I am able to see exactly where they are at all times and not have to worry if they're wandering off too far, ultimately allowing them to run and stretch their legs without me recalling them every two minutes. These lights don't appear to bother them in any way and are very bright. Highly recommend!
Great until it wouldn’t recharge
I bought 2 - charged and used them for about 2 months. One won’t hold a charge, the other one (for now) is still good. I like that my dogs don’t pull these off like they did the rope collars, but I expected this to work longer.