Help your furry little friend get from here to there and back again with a Niteangel Wooden Ladder Bridge. Made of real wood sticks and held together with two flexible metal wires, this cute bridge can be bent to fit a variety of shapes and angles to help your critter reach elevated areas within her habitat. It can also be curled into a dome to form a shelter she can fill with bedding or fluff to great a cozy nest. In addition to encouraging increased exploration and exercise, the real wood construction is safe for chewing to satisfy her instinctual urges while also helping keep her incisor teeth trimmed and healthy.
- Cute bridge is made from natural wood sticks held together with two flexible metal wires.
- Easily bends to fit a variety of shapes and sizes to reach elevated areas; encourages exploration and exercise.
- Can also be curled into a domed shelter your furry friend will use as a warm, cozy nest.
- Safe for chewing to satisfy her instinctual urges and help keep incisor teeth trimmed and healthy.
- 9 x 4.2-inch bridge is recommended for hamsters, mice, chinchillas, rats, sugar gliders and similar-sized small pets.
Please check regularly for signs of chewing and replace when necessary.
See all items by Niteangel