Nixall VetResponse Wound & Skin Solution for Dogs, Cats & Horses
About This Item
- Designed to help accelerate wound healing and soothe skin inflammation.
- Can help to deter flies from getting into wounds.
- Non-toxic formula is non-irritating and safe if ingested.
- Convenient spray is suitable for use on dogs, cats and horses.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.39Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Strawfield Pets Antiseptic + Chlorhexidine Wipes for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 32-oz bottle$51.00Chewy Price$52.04List Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Nixall VetResponse Eye & Ear Dog, Cat & Horse Wash, 8-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$4.77Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.00Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Electrolyzed Oxygenated water (H20) 99.90%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.082%, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.015%...||Electrolyzed oxygenated water-97.732%, Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate-2.2%, Sodium Chloride-.048%...||Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)||Water (Purified), Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium propionate...||Sulfur, Mineral oil, Pine tar, Pine Oil.|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Sensitive Skin, First Aid||First Aid|
|Breed Size||—||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||Rabbit||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Does this work on skin allergies
Answer by • Sep 16, 2021
This solutions is designed to help accelerate wound healing and soothe skin inflammation.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By horselove on Aug 19, 2021
This is my go to product when my pets or horse have a wound. It does not sting and is safe around the eyes.