Nixit Powder Coprophagia Supplement for Dogs, 10.5-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps stop stool-eating caused by B-complex vitamin deficiency.
- Contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12.
- Anti-coprophagy supplement comes in a tasty liver- and fish-flavored granulated powder.
- Simply add a scoop of powder to your dog’s food twice daily for the first 15 days, then once a day for maintenance. Container contains 30 doses.
- Supplement should be given to the dog who is eating stool.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Ultimate Pet Nutrition Canine Boost Chewable Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Grass Guard Max Chewable Tablets Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$15.68Chewy Price$14.90Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Probiotic Hickory Chicken & Bacon Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- StrellaLab No Poo Coprophagia Stool Eating Deterrent Chew Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$19.91Chewy Price$18.91Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioJOINT Advanced Joint Mobility Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz jar$20.74Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.70Autoship Price
- DealGNC Pets Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.36Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.14Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 180 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealGNC Pets Hip & Joint Large Breed Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.86Chewy Price$49.99List Price$33.12Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Activebliss Hip & Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.49Chewy Price$33.32List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- VetClassics Antioxidants With Coenzyme Q-10 Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$36.08List Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Monosodium Glutamate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)...||Active Ingredients: Peppermint 132 mg, Yucca Schidigera Extract 132 mg, Proprietary Enzyme Blend 28 mg...||Active Ingredients: Yucca Schidigera, Parsley Leaf, Proprietary Enzyme Blend (alpha-Amylase...||Active ingredients: Yucca schidigera, Parsley Leaf, Proprietary Enzyme Blend (alpha-Amylase...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) Yucca Schidigera, Parsley Leaf, Proprietary Enzyme Blend...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||Bacon, Liver||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Quick and easy review. Nixit works great for our sweet Gracie. Other reviews our negative, so dont go by them. It will work great for any doggie who is lacking good vitamin B.
Not working as hoped
I had hoped this would be an improvement over what I previously tried, but it only seems to have made the poop more attractive than ever! I bought 5 jars to meet the min for free ship but that was a mistake without trying it first. Greatly disappointed.
So far it has done nothing to curb his habbit
I have followed the instructions 2 times daily for 15 days then once daily it's been 19 days and he still eats any poo insight. Apparently it's not the B complex that he's craving. But it was worth a try.
No instruction on how much to give by weight. Jar is almost gone and it has not worked.