No Brand Pet Supplies Vitamin B Complex Tablets for Dogs, 120 count
About This Item
- May contribute to a well-functioning immune system and metabolism.
- Compensates a deficiency in B vitamins.
- Helps support the nervous system.
- Supports optimal development in puppies and senior animals.
- All-natural pet supplement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$26.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price$25.51Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Intestinal Support With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Probiotic Hickory Chicken & Bacon Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$66.66List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Spunky Level II Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 4-lb bag$128.96Chewy Price$122.51Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$76.88List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- VetClassics Antioxidants With Coenzyme Q-10 Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$36.08List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Cognitive Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$6.35Chewy Price$29.99List Price$6.03Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Formula CV Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$35.43Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewer's Yeast, Dextrose, Minerals.||Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)., Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavoring...||Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride Minimum (500 mg*), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Minimum (400 mg**), Manganese Minimum (5 mg***). *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Cosequin Contains Fchg49 Glucosamine and Trh122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Stinky but dogs like it!
This product has a strong smell but even my pickiest eaters take it with no reluctance!
Simple and apparently delicious vitamin treats for Boomer
Our dog Boomer is already on the older side of things and the vet recommended a vitamin boost for his immune system. I found this brand on another website, but had never heard about it, so I decided to check on Chewy - et voila, found it here too. Boomer has started taking his vitamins now and as he has been behaving pretty active lately and has had no digestion/pooping incidents, we assume the treats are doing great. We also liked that the brand is also 100 percent natural and not some chemical "cocktail". Thumbs up!
My dog loves the taste and it really helps her low b levels. I like that it's simple and healthy ingredients too.
Upset my dogs stomach
2 days after taking this his poop turned dark brown & not normal. I stopped giving it to him & everything went back to normal