Noba Cateco Replacement Mesh Cat Litter Box Aerators, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed specifically for the Cateco litter box (sold separately).
- Keeps litter in the upper section while letting air and moisture flow.
- Helps naturally eliminate the humid environment necessary for bacteria growth that can cause foul odors.
- Tear and puncture-proof durable nylon material.
- Contains two replacement aerator units.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$9.52Chewy Price$16.09List Price$9.04Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Odor Control Waste Receptacles, 18 count$17.73Chewy Price$31.99List Price$16.84Autoship Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Open Cat Litter Pan, White$19.99Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- dealNature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.10Autoship Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Entry Cat Litter Box, White$29.99Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- PetFusion Portable Cat Litter Disposal$49.99Chewy Price
- Catit Magic Blue Odor Reducing Refill Cat Litter Pad, 6 count$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- PetFusion QuickScoop Litter Scoop, Gray, Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Kitty Go Here Cat Litter Pan, Large$41.95Chewy Price
- Drymate Corner Cat Litter Mat, 29.5-in$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- IRIS Large Hooded Cat Litter Box, Blue$22.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Premium Dog & Cat Litter Mat, X-Large, Black$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plant Material||—|
|Litter Box Type||—||Self-Cleaning||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Cateco litter box aerator
The Cateco litter box aerator really does help at eliminating urine odor. I had already tried a litter box with lid and this open system really is much better for us for odor. It’s also easy to take apart and wash down and the replacement pads are great.