NonScents Pet Odor & Stain Remover Spray, 32-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spray destroys odor compounds at the molecular level.
- Fragrance-free and made without toxic chemicals.
- Works on carpets, couches, trash cans, pee pads, litter pads, gel litter and nontraditional litters like wood and newspaper.
- Apply the spray to the stinky area, wait for 30 minutes and then blot dry.
- Spray is pet and human safe – use without worry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wags & Wiggles Zesty Grapefruit Dog Stain & Odor Spray, 32-oz bottle$6.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- Neater Pets Zymtastic Enzyme Pet Stain Remover & Odor Destroyer, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover Refill Pouch, 2 pack$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Multi-Surface Cleaning Citrus Scented Wipes, 70 count$8.65Chewy Price$8.22Autoship Price
- DealEmmy's Best Pet Products Enzyme-Based Pet Odor & Stain Eraser, 1-gal bottle$44.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Bissell Professional Upright Carpet Cleaning Formula Kit$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Synbiont Kennel Wash Ready to Use Dog & Cat Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$17.50Chewy Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Tough Stuff Oxy-Force Spot Remover & Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- TriNova Natural Multi-Surface Dog, Cat & Small Pet Cleaner, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$17.97Chewy Price$17.07Autoship Price
- PL360 Fragrance Free Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes, 75 count$11.82Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.23Autoship Price
- Thornell KOE Fresh Scent Concentrate, 1-gal bottle$89.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Carpet||Carpet, Fabric||Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||—||—|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Stain Remover|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Deionized Water, Biokore™ (Plant-Based Surfactant), Biodegradable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer)...||Butoxyethanol and lsopropyl Alcohol||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Stain Odor and Eliminator
Works very well on pet accidents. System won't let me enter this comment because it's not long enough. So I will not be giving any mote reviews.
Best stain remover
We have cats and they tend to vomit on the carpet once in a while. This product INSTANTLY removes the stain (you can literally see it disappear) and it has a fresh scent. I've even used it to remove older set in stains. Please restock this product because we are out and I really need more!
Product gets 5 stars. Sprayer gets 1 star.
The product itself is wonderful. I use the powdered NonScents in the litter box, and the liquid one every day on what I've scooped into a bag, before I put it in the trash. The sprayer, however, is a different story. It's one of those old-time flimsy ones. If you try to hold the bottle AND spray it with the same hand, the sprayer head just goes around in a circle, there's no stability to it. I like the product, so I took a more substantial sprayer off of another product when it was gone, and I use that one. My advice to the manufacturer: spend some money on a better sprayer.
Not Really Great
I had purchased the dry version of this and loved it but as usual things are getting sold out and seems they are not getting restocked. So I tried the spray. VERY DISAPPOINTING. could have sprayed water on the litter and gotten the same effect
This product has such a strong odor that it almost takes your breath away. It does the job but it smells almost as bad as the pet odor. Don't think I'll be purchasing this again.
Best spray on the market
I have tried everything to cut the urine scent and stop my dogs from marking. This works. Has a pleasant but not overpowering scent and did I mention it works!!! If you are at your wits end, try this.