Nootie Medicated Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothing, soap-free formula relieves dry, itchy skin due to insect bites or allergies
- Medicated Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo calms, soothes and temporarily relieves pain and itching caused by insect bites and other minor allergic problems
- Maximum strength formula for dogs contains 1% Pramoxine HCL and 1% Lidocaine HCL plus calming colloidal oatmeal
- Helps restore and relieve your dog’s skin from itching and scratching and leave his coat shiny, soft and smelling amazing
- Made in the USA and safe for your pup to use with topical flea & tick products
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Cerumene Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Super Fresh Body & Paw Wipes, 100 count$16.99Chewy Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$44.17Chewy Price$54.99List Price$41.96Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Andis Clipper Oil, 4-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$11.04Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Veterinarian Formulated Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Wet Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count pack$11.50Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||1% Pramoxine HCl and 1% Lidocaine HCl with Colloidal Oatmeal.||Salicylic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tea Tree Oil...||—||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Cleansing Agents (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin|
|Breed Size||—||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
The Best Dog Itchy Shampoo
I use many therapy shampoo to my pet. because she had bad skin and body are easy get stin. this shampoo help her itchy skin. Amazing!
Excellent product, great company. I never got the first order, I let Chewy know and the same day they had a replacement sent that day! The anti-itch shampoo work great. My cattle dog was itching like crazy until we used Nootie. Great product, really helped our dog.
Not the result I was looking for
I am a dog groomer and used it on several different dogs. My customers reported back, to me that their dogs were still itching. The shampoo does smell nice but does not really work.
Got this for my pit bull’s itchy skin. She has sensitive skin & this has really been soothing for her & it has helped her a lot. Her skin is so much better now & I’m glad it’s calmed the itching.
I have had dogs for years. I have never had better shampoo. My dog doesn’t itch after using it, and her coat looks and feels great
Great for itchy dogs
This seems to work well on my Molly for constant itching. She stills scratches herself, but not nearly as much. Smells good, but not strong smelling at all. No heavy perfumes. And it quickly makes a nice lather. I like it enough to buy it again :o}
It worked great!!!!
Our Italian Greyhound had a few hot spots on skin due to grass allergies. After 1 shampoo I could tell it was clearing up within a few days.
I think, I need more time to honestly evaluate this product. I only used it once. I can't say Y E T, if i would recommend it to a friend.
My little dog was having lots of itches and is doing much better since using this product. Sometimes he even begs to get into the bath tub.
Did not control itching
I bathed my puppy 3 times in this shampoo and waited about 10 minutes each time before rinsing. It made not difference in her scratching and chewing.