Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Cats & Small Dogs, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pure Omega-3 oil supplement, derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines
- Supports healthy skin and coat, joint function, heart function, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes
- Distilled for purity and tested by a third-party, so you can feel good knowing you are giving your pet the best
- Great for use on cats and small breed dogs
- Easy to use, simply mix with food or give on its own
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz bottle$35.66Chewy Price$41.95List Price$33.88Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz bottle$20.36Chewy Price$23.95List Price$19.34Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Anti-Diarrhea Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$8.03Chewy Price$7.63Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.61Chewy Price$32.50List Price$28.13Autoship Price
- DealParamount Pet Health Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Immunity Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$13.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealVetSmart Formulas Critical Immune Defense Mushroom & Turmeric Compound Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.3-oz bottle, 3 count$159.95Chewy Price$239.95List Price$151.95Autoship Price
- Dealkin+kind Organic Healthy Poops Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Coco & Luna Multivitamin 6-In-1 Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- DealFera Pet Organics Mushroom Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 114-mL$24.00Chewy Price$41.78List Price$22.80Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Salmon Oil, Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative).||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Natural Fish Oil Concentrate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
57 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
372 Customer Reviews
Excellent for kidneys, coat and skin
Our mini dachshund was diagnosed with kidney disease over a year ago. One of the supplements recommended by the nutritionist was this Omega3 supplement by Nordic. Our vet said it helps reduce inflammation and is beneficial for dogs with her diagnosis. We have noticed a change in her coat and skin as well. Her coat is much thicker and her skin is softer. Considering she has outlived her prognosis we cannot help but think that this product has helped along with her prescription diet and phosphorous binder. We are happy she is still here! Chewy also has the best prices, customer service and shipping speed.
OMG it worked!
I decided to try and use this because I noticed that my cat was losing his hair on both hind legs (will include pics). I took him to his vet and they said that if fleas and ticks are not what’s causing it, to try these drops. When I started using the recommended dosage on the bottle my cats didn’t like the taste of their food. Now I only use 4-5 drops of it and mix it with his wet food. I’ve been using this product consistently every morning for three months and it’s made a vast difference. If your cat is losing hair, I recommend trying this product.
For my peace of mind
I add this at the recommended dosage to my perky, 9 year old chihuahua's dinner. Easy to measure and administer with the dropper, it has no fishy scent, and I know it helps with maintaining her overall heath and soft coat. I am happy with the product.
Recommended by Veterinary Nutritionist
My Lucy has a heart condition and has been on fish oil for years. I took her to a Nutritionist and was recommended Nordic Naturals. The dropper makes it so easy to make sure she gets the right dosage. I live in an area with very hot summers, so I keep it in the refrigerator door.
This has really helped my dogs dry skin. It was very dry, flaky and itchy. This has gotten rid of all that. My vet had recommended this. Very good product.
I like the liquid form for my smaller dog and love the dropper that comes with it! My dog loves the taste, and I don’t find the smell too overpowering (some fish oil products smell way too fishy). This one the smell is bearable, but still tasty enough for my dog to like. And my dogs’s coat is soft and silky.
Yum says the Dachshund
I bought this product when our veterinarian recommended fish oil for our aging Dachshund’s joints and her difficulty in passing poop. It’s as easy at putting the oil on top of her dry food. She must really like the taste because she’s now gobbling up her food. There is no fish odor. I’ve noticed improvement with her poop issue after using for 2 weeks but at age 16 it’s hard to say if it’s helping with her overall wellness.
my cats fur is shiny
Love this supplement. My cat had a little dandruff on his coat and sometimes would be a little staticky when I’d pet him. I’ve been using this for the past 2 months and wow I can seriously tell the difference. His coat is soft shiny no dandruff and not staticky anymore. BUY IT! u won’t regret it
Cats did not like.
I didn’t like the plastic dropper that came with it. I wish it was a glass dropper instead. I did not feel comfortable leaving the plastic dropper with markings submerged into the oil so I had to wash the dropper after every use which was inconvenient for me. Both my cats tolerated this in their food but after just a week they started rejecting their food. I couldn’t figure out why at first but when I did not add this in, they started eating again. This fish oil is made from sardines and anchovies. I know they love sardines so they might not be fans of anchovies.
I got this Omega 3 Pet supplement hoping to manage a bad case of dry flakey skin on my cats back. I know she drinks plenty of water so I thought she must be missing something in her diet. Within two weeks the dry flakes/dandruff were gone. A little goes a long way. I just use 3 or 4 drops in her food morning and evening. Her coat looks so much better. Thank you!