Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pure Omega-3 oil supplement, derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines
- Supports healthy skin and coat, joint function, heart function, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes
- Distilled for purity and tested by a third-party, so you can feel good knowing you are giving your pet the best
- Great for use on cats and small breed dogs
- Easy to use, simply mix with food or give on its own
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz bottle$35.66Chewy Price$41.95List Price$33.88Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Softgels Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$33.96Chewy Price$39.95List Price$32.26Autoship Price
- Nummy Tum-Tum Pure Organic Pumpkin Canned Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$32.26Chewy Price$41.07List Price$30.65Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$9.50List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$34.00Chewy Price$72.50List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Medium & Large Dogs, 60 count bottle$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 1-lb bag$21.25Chewy Price$26.69List Price$20.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$39.75Chewy Price$73.25List Price$37.76Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count bottle$15.29Chewy Price$14.53Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Aspirin Medication for Pain for Small Breed Dogs$12.59Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Cod Liver Oil (Source of Vitamins A and D), Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative)....||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Active Ingredients: (Per Softgel Capsule) Alpha Linolenic Acid (Ala), Linoleic Acid (La), Oleic Acid (Oa)...||Pure Wild Anchovy Fish Oil, Containing Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Gelatin (Soft Gel)...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Shedding Control...|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||Cod, Liver, Meat, Seafood & Fish||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
237 Customer Reviews
Helps with allergies and my dog loves it
My 4yo dog really struggles with seasonal allergies. Our vet recommended omega-3 oil (~1500mg/day- check your labels! a lot of products don't contain much. she is ~45 lbs) as we are hoping to avoid Apoquel and more prednisone. Happy to report- no more itching!! And she loves it- waits by her bowl for me to put the oil on her food every morning. Will be buying more for next spring/summer!
Surpassed my expectations!
Started giving this to my adult dog when he showed signs of pain after running around (also had some skin issues). He lived an unusually long, healthy life with the help of this supplement. Even my vet was shocked that a Dane-lab mix showed almost no signs of arthritis at age 12- she said he was the healthiest senior dog she’d ever seen. I am now using this product on all of my fur babies and recommend to everyone. Thank you for such an excellent product!
Same as the vet sells
Our vet recommends and sells this product. All three of my elderly cats have health conditions that are affected by inflammation in some way so they each get a half milliliter of this per day.
I think the product is great. But there in no dispenser..no eyedropper. It's all over the sides of the bottle. Make sure you get a long thin syringe.
A little messy but my dog likes it!
I wish there was an easier way to dispense this fish oil. It's hard to measure, and as someone mentioned in another review, the bottle always gets drips on the outside. Also REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING should be more apparent and noticeable. See photo (if it is there, I tried to attach it). I would still purchase this product anyway, because my doggie likes it, and this company makes good quality fish oil.
Good Omega-3 Food Supplement
This supplement works well for my 30 lb. puppy when added to her morning allotment of kibble.
Excellent Fish Oil
Radar's cardiologist highly recommended this brand because it was better for his heart. She said other fish oils were lacking.
This is great stuff!
We just started using this product but are looking for positive results.
My dog likes it
I ordered this because my vet recommended this brand and supplement due to my dogs nails cracking. It works pretty well and my dog really likes it. She is an 80 pound german shepherd and gets ½ a teaspoon daily because if I give her the recommended amount she starts farting really bad. It did take a little longer to work due to having to give her less than the recommended amount.
Bottle broke during shiping
There are 2 problems with this product. 1. The bottle is glass and it broke during shipping and the oily liquid saturated all the other items in the shipment including the box. 2. It makes a mess when you dispense the product. There is no eyedropper or squirt dispenser. However, my 3 dogs liked the taste, so I gave it 2 stars.