North States Crimson Extra Large Twin Bird Feeder, Red
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stone||Glass||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||—||3.5-lbs of seeds||85 cubic inches||1.5-lbs of seeds||1.5-lbs of seeds|
About This Item
- Holds enough mixed seeds, sunflowers, thistle seeds and more to satisfy your backyard buddies.
- Includes 2 feed chambers and 4 metal perches for stimulation.
- Large tray perch captures the falling bird food.
- Tops of the feeders are simple to lift and refill.
- Finished with powder-coated, heavy-duty metal for a longer-lasting product.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Perky-Pet Finch Wild Bird Feeder$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealPerky-Pet Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder$15.98Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- More Birds Single Suet Cage Bird Feeder$2.59Chewy Price$5.14List Price
- Mosaic Birds Bistro Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Orange$53.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Acorn Wild Bird Feeder$29.99Chewy Price
- C&S EZ Fill Bottom Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Copper$12.86Chewy Price
- dealMosaic Birds Hummble Bold Wild Bird Feeder, Lime$23.99Chewy Price$35.49List Price
- Little Giant Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount, 2-gal$29.99Chewy Price$65.16List Price
- Perky-Pet Rose Gold Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$23.88Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Little Giant Dome Poultry Feeder, 60-lb$66.90Chewy Price$77.73List Price
- More Birds Amethyst Jewel Hummingbird Feeder, 20-oz$19.98Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Little Giant Poultry Waterer, 7-gal$62.97Chewy Price$72.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Best ever made
This by far the best bird feeder I have ever owned. The birds just keep coming. It is easy to fill. the divider in the middle is great for putting 2 kinds of seeds in. I will be buying another.
LOVE this feeder
I love that this feeder is large enough and doesn't need to be filled daily. It's a bit on the heavy side, but as long as the Shepard's hook holds the weight, I'm good!!
Double sided Feeder
This particular feeder is very sturdy. Holds around 8 lbs of food. Here in Michigan it can be very windy--40-50mph and more. This feeder is built very well I just wish it had a guard to prevent big bird from using it!
New Bird feeder
Ok after checking out numerous sites for a new bird feeder that got good ratings, I decided on this one. It’s made of metal which is a plus, since the old one I had which was plastic. It’s easy to unscrew the cap and fill up, but it does get rather heavy. It has a built in dish on the bottom to catch seeds, but it could be a bit bigger, since a lot of the seed winds up on the ground. I also noticed that the screws that hold in the perches are NOT stainless steel and have started to rust in less than 2 weeks time. Wonder if I can replace them with stainless steel screws. Hopefully I can. If it didn’t have these few flaws I would have given 5 stars.
Birds don't love it
It's really pretty, and it holds a ton of seed but there are more cons than pros. I think the perches are too small for anything but the teeny finches. Everybody else tries to sit on the bottom tray so it only accommodates maybe 3 birds at once. The lid is screwed on with a cap that is very difficult to undo when it's covered in ice.
This feeder is by far the most well constructed that I have purchased yet! It checks all the boxes for us!