North States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique bird feeder that resembles a miniature pub with a green door and arched windows.
- Fills easily through lift-off roof and has windows to help monitor the seed levels.
- Large tray is removable for easy cleaning and serves as a perfect perch for your feathered friends.
- Made in the USA with durable molded plastic.
- Built to last with a UV inhibitor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Droll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in$43.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in$47.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Diamond Wine Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$19.09Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Little Giant Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount, 8-gal$64.43Chewy Price$145.26List Price
- Little Giant Hanging Metal Poultry Feeder, 40-lb$45.66Chewy Price$73.89List Price
- Mosaic Birds Hummble Bold Wild Bird Feeder, Chrome$38.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Cobalt Blue$15.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Rose Gold Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$23.21Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Replacement Hollyhock Flower Bird Feeding Port & Perch, 6 count, Yellow$5.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Bistro Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Orange$58.99Chewy Price
- My Favorite Chicken Coop Cup Poultry Feeder, 27-oz$5.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Cardinal, Dove||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Cardinal, Dove||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Dove, Cardinal||Wild Bird, Dove, Cardinal, Pigeon||Wild Bird, Dove, Cardinal, Pigeon|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Old town pub
I wanted to upgrade my bird houses this year. I usually just get the cedar ones but when I went to look a couple of years ago everyone was out and I ended up with a plastic one that has held up better than any feeder I have ever bought, but it was far from anything to look at. While scrolling on google I put in bird feeders, and Chewy came up and to my surprise North States Village Collection caught my eye. These are so adorable! I purchased 2 of them. These are goung to look so good on my pole. They are made of plastic and Made in USA. I may not wait until spring to hang these they are so cute and the birds eat year round.
Love the entire series! Sturdy well built and more importantly does not get weathered
Keeps the seed dry!
Here in Western New York state if its not raining or snowing the wind is blowing wildly at least 1 day out of 3. This house is heavy duty plastic and the seed is safely tucked inside. The roof even extends the drip line beyond what seed has moved out to the trough. Its rugged, attractive and perfect for this part of the country. Love it!
I like filling the feeder through the chimney, and I like the protection the feeder provides for the seed. I was concerned about the birds' ability to "cling" on the edge of the plastic, but they don't have a problem with it. I also wondered if the shells, etc. would accumulate and not allow more seed to come into the tray. Apparently, the birds scratch out the leftovers, regularly. My only valid concern is that the seed does not seem to flow easily from the slot at the bottom. When I am checking my feeders, I give this one a little shake, to help that along.
Pretty good, but...
I love the look of these birdhouses. They look fabulous hanging in various places around my yard - so colorful! I love that! And they hold a ton of food. BUT... when it rains, the birdseed in the tray gets wet. It's not safe for them to eat, and the birds don't eat in there until I get out there to scrape off the wet seed. So some is thrown in the trash. For me, it's still worth it; I have the time. Just beware.
Problem I experienced
One of the bird feeders had the base separated from the top. I put together with some difficulty, and secured with two screws from hardware store. Now OK.
Way cuter than expected!
I was afraid this would look weird and unnatural, but it looks GREAT! Snow sticks to the roof and makes it look even better/more real. High quality and perfect for conversations ("Must be happy hour! The pub is hopping!" Etc). Not to mention the birds love it and have since been completely ignoring my suet feeders. I didn't think the window would be a big deal, either, but it is super helpful to gauge the seed level. Highly recommend!
Little feathered babies love it!
This is just as pictured and our little feathered friends love it. Too cute on tree and nice that lots of little ones can eat at the same time! Get one! You'll love it. Oh, arrived quickly.
Really good looking feeder. EASY to fill, and impossible for the squirrels to open. This is the second one I've purchased. They have much more style than the typical feeder.
Pub Bird Feeder
I love this feeder. It’s larger than I expected so that was a plus and the finches love it.