North States Village Collection Lighthouse Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adorable, nautical-inspired bird feeding station can be hung or pole mounted.
- Lighthouse windows allow you to monitor birdseed level so the birds never go hungry.
- Removable top allows for quick refills and removable bottom allows for easy cleaning.
- Made in the USA from durable, molded plastic that will hold up to wind, rain, and shine.
- Holds eight pounds of seed and measures 10.25 x 9.5 x 14.5 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mosaic Birds Single Hanging Poppy Bird Feeder, 4.7-oz, Clear$28.99Chewy Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$102.49Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Bird Feeder Tube & Perches, Black$48.95Chewy Price
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$11.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
- Byer of Maine Pagoda Bird Feeder, Sandy Granite$39.95Chewy Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$53.67Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- Copper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$64.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Window Hummingbird Feeder, 1 count$24.52Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$32.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Dove, Cardinal, Pigeon||Wild Bird, Dove, Cardinal, Pigeon||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Dove, Cardinal||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Cardinal, Dove|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
Love this birdfeeder
Love this! It’s so super cute! Made well and love the blue/white color. Very happy with this!
love the ocean and this birdfeeder fits the bill
holds a lot of seed which is great in the winter when you really do not want to go out and refill. I know they are feed for a least a couple of days.
I needed to add a few more to my collection and the birds really like to chow down there!!!
This bird feeder is just awesome to look at. My Mom loved it too so I ordered her one just like it. It's going to be a big surprise when she opens the box. I can't wait til she calls me when she opens it! My shepherds hook comes tomorrow & I am so ready to start feeding the birds. I just moved to a downstairs apartment & this was a gift to myself. I'm so happy with it.
Cute...but slight design flaw...
I absolutely love the North States Village Collection and have several pieces. I had my eye on this one for awhile and finally purchased when it went on sale. It's super cute and holds a LOT of seed, but I do see one major design flaw that is a disappointment. There is nothing to cover the seed tray and because of this every time it rains, I have soaked seed that has to be scooped out of the tray. I did purchase the squirrel baffle and I'm thinking that if I put that over top, it will help keep the seed dry, but it is a little more labor intensive than the other North States pieces that have overhang to cover the seed tray. Really want to give more stars because I do like the product, but I'm wasting a lot of seed.
I really like the look of it and it does hold a lot of feed. Unfortunately, for me at least, it does not drain the rain. Consequently, the feed just clumps all together and I am forever cleaning it out and wasting feed.
Large Attractive Feeder
This feeder was larger than I expected and it really looks nice.
The birds love it
It holds more seed than most hoppers and it fits well in the backyard decor.
We are very happy with this feeder. We purchased the black and white version. It is sturdy and lovely. We are using it with the North States Bird Feeder Pole Set (6 ft.), the North States Two-Way Squirrel Baffle (Large), and the Wagner’s Four Season 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food (all also purchased from Chewy). We have had a lot of success attracting cardinals and blue jays in just this first week. We are very happy with the feeder.
Adorable bird feeder
This is a really cute feeder. Much larger than I thought it would be. We have had so many visitors since putting this out in our garden. A father cardinal and his young daughter are frequent visitors, lots of finches, a few blue jays. A cute little chipmunk and pretty large squirrels find their way to it on occasion and just kind of toss the seed onto the ground for the local ducks to feed. Gives us lots of entertainment, as well as our cats. We enjoy it thoroughly.