Now Fresh Grain-Free Pork Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4 oz, case of 24By Now Fresh
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Fresh pork and turkey bone broth are the first ingredients, plus salmon so it’s packed with lean protein, collagen and kitty-approved flavor.
- Provides 100% fresh protein and collagen to support lean muscles and energy, plus vitamins, minerals and taurine for nose-to-tail well-being.
- Loaded with wholesome veggies and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids sourced from coconuts and canola for a healthy skin and coat.
- Free from grains, gluten, wheat, beef, chicken, corn or soy so it’s great for cats with allergies, sensitivities, or on limited ingredient diets.
- Zero GMO foods, rendered meats, by-products or artificial preservatives, and comes in an easy-to-store, reclosable and recyclable carton.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||De-Boned Pork, Turkey Bone Broth, Potatoes...||De-Boned Salmon, Turkey Bone Broth, Potatoes...||Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Chicken Liver...||De-Boned Turkey, Turkey Bone Broth, Potatoes...||Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Pork, Meat|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
too mushy not a pate
My cats were both very intrigued by the smell. But this was not a typical pate. It was very mushy. They smelled it and tried a bite or 2, and that was it. The next time I tried to serve this to them, they walked away.
Meep for your Porc
What cat doesn't love Pork Pate? A dead one, that's right! It's the other best cat food out there. The only down side is the darn box - it's Euro idea that doesn't play well with me. It's inefficient, and a total hassle to give to the girls, even squeezing the box (per instructions) leaves significant morsels they demand to eat!
Sadly, not a winner
We had high hopes for this one because my crew loves pork. Unfortunately, none of the eight cats would eat it. FWIW, I did not see any potato chunks as others had issues with - it was a pretty smooth pate. Two starts for quality ingredients.
Not a favorite
I have multiple cats and they won't eat the pork but love the Now minced chicken...
At least that’s what my cats would say if they could talk. They love this wet food and I splurge since I like for them to have varied diet and this is one of few pork wet foods out there. They ALWAYS lick their bowls clean when I open these cartons!
He even wants to lick the spoon!
My large Maine Coon loves this food, and he took to it right away! His diet consists of mostly wet food and so far so good. If I leave the spoon out I can hear him licking it from the other room! ;-)
Not Well Liked
Our cats generally like soft pate type foods and this one seemed to fit the bill. The container is nice and the food slides out cleanly. It was expensive but if the cats liked it - we would add it to the rotation. However, none of our cats really took to it. Pork is a protein choice that our cats are not used to so perhaps that had something to do with the rejection. Either way, we're going to work our way through this case and not buy it again.