NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tasty supplement powder supports cardiovascular health with a blend of natural compounds.
- Made with l-carnitine, taurine, coQ10, vitamin E and magnesium.
- Hawthorn leaf extract and organic dandelion root promote healthy circulation and a strong heart.
- Gluten-free formula avoids triggering sensitivities.
- Certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Mercola Heart Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Pet Whole Body Glandular Support Male Dog Supplement, 4.0-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$26.25List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Formula CV Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$76.88List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Coco & Luna 10-in-1 Bacon & Liver Flavored Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Vitamin B Complex Tablets for Dogs, 120 count$24.99Chewy Price
- VetSmart Formulas Critical Immune Defense Mushroom & Turmeric Compound Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.3-oz bottle, 1 count$59.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$39.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Taurine, L-Carntine, Hawthorn Leaf/Flower Extract...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....||Hawthorn Berry Extract, Magnesium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate...||Active Ingredients: Rutin 150 mg, Organic Hawthorn Berry 100 mg, Taurine 100 mg...||Organic Tarwi|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Diabetic Support|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Now Cardiovascular Support
I am not sure if this really has helped my cat but I wanted to safeguard her heart due to the beginning signs of cardiomyopathy. The one thing about the product was it had to be ground into more of a fine powder to mix better in her wet food. Other than that, she didn't seem to mind taking it.
My dog was diagnosed with a heart murmur. I sprinkle this on her food to give her additional support and she has no problem eating it.
I trust the brand NOW
Although, it’s too soon to tell if this supplement is working, I am hopeful. My dog has a slightly enlarged heart. My vet didn’t seem overly concerned with it. However, due to the recent hype regarding DCM (dilated cardiomyopathy) surrounding canine dietary deficiencies in kibbles, I decided to supplement. My dog gets limited grains in his diet due to eliminating unnecessary carbohydrates. The issue surrounding DCM, based on recent studies, seems to be the lack of taurine in dog’s being fed a grain-free diet, more particularly dry kibble diets. He doesn’t eat kibble but studies of this are still new and evolving so I want to cover my bases when it comes to his health. This supplement has taurine along with other heart-healthy nutrients to hopefully replenish anything that his system is lacking. I prefer to use food to alleviate issues as I follow the “food is medicine” philosophy. However, he’s so finicky with his taurine packed organ meats that it’s hard to measure the taurine that his system is absorbing via food. In several months, we will do another radiograph and see if his heart is shrinking like the Grinch... if so, I’ll be able to say it is because of this supplement. Taste-wise, he’s not too incredibly picky overall about powders and he eats this right up. I do wish this came in a better container as far as ease of dispensing. I emptied it into a wider tub and use a scoop I had in the junk drawer to measure out his tablespoon daily.
So glad they made this product
My dog was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and the beginning of congestive heart failure. My Vet suggested that she start taking this and I already notice her breathing improved. She is also starting to take longer walks. I measure the correct amount and she loves it. I don’t even need to mix with her food.