Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Delivers fast relief from hotspots, red mange, screw worm, ring worm, and more.
- Helps kill pesky ear mites on contact.
- Quickly provides relief from itching and promotes hair growth.
- Can be used to fight rain rot, pasture fungus, gnat bites, proud flesh and dermatoses.
- A convenient, all-purpose ointment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- E3 Medicated Wound Cream, 6-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price
- 3M Gamgee Absorbent Horse Padding, 12-in$18.39Chewy Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Comfrey Horse Cream, 3.53-oz tube$30.36Chewy Price$37.95List Price$28.84Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Sealant, 7.5-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$15.59List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Equine Healthcare International Pomms Smooth Style Horse Ear plugs, 4 count, Pony$12.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Farnam Thrush Relief Horse Thrush Treatment, 16-oz bottle$29.50Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Hylarub Hyaluronic Acid Joint & Muscle Support Cream, 6-oz bottle$23.96Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- EquiFit AgSilver CleanTalc Horse Powder, 8-oz bottle$30.00Chewy Price
- Healthy HairCare Hoof Moisture+ Brush, 32-oz bottle$20.71Chewy Price$19.67Autoship Price
- Tenda Hoof Fish Oil Horse Moisturizer, 32-oz jar$16.99Chewy Price$18.07List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- McTarnahans R/T Freeze Mudd Horse Poultice, 23-lb bucket$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Tenda Icthammol Salve 20% Horse Cream, 16-oz jar$15.95Chewy Price$22.04List Price$15.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Sulfur (73%), Mineral Oil (25%), Pine Oil (2%).||Cupric Sulfate, Inert Ingredients||Lanolin, Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel...||Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Inert Ingredients||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Stearic Acid...|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I love that this is three ingredients. Where can you find this strength sulfur?! Pine tar and sulfur have antibacterial properties! Keep out of eyes! This works great on puppies and I've used it on myself too for itchy skin. The pine smell is strong yet refreshing. It works wonders on hot spots.
Works better than expected
Works better than expected. I was somewhat skeptical and have used many products on my sensitive-skinned gelding. Worked particularly well on his hock sores.
I just started using this product and I highly recommend it for wounds etc.. Rapid healing, excellent hair regrowth. Im using it for scratches on a horse. Thats a tough thing to clear up but its working! My friend's horse had a severely lacerated leg wound. Healed beautifully, plus its safe for pets
This stuff is amazing. I always make sure to stock up during the summer time because that's when my dogs' allergies go extra crazy and they make it worse with the scratching. It helps with irritation, keeps the wound moisturized, which helps with the healing. Heads up though: it STINKS. Also, make sure to shake it before using it or it will be super runny
10 Stars This stuff REALLY WORKS. Reduces itching and promotes skin rowth.
My 26 year old horse caught dry land distemper. Anyone trying to save a horse knows what I'm talking about. Absest after absest this cream is the best. Heals up the sores from the blow outs around the coronet band. Lost fur and 2 layers of skin, what a painful event. This cream has a comfort feeling while applying. It was to a point she would NOT let me catch her nor get near the sores using other products, no improvement and more irritated and chewing at her ankles. But after using this cream she stands still. NO halter needed and no tie up. I do believe this cream was apart of saving her life. This is the only product I will buy from now on and apply to my horse. Shes making a full recovery and skin and fur just about back to normal. No scars! Also keeps flies out of open sores!!! Its a must try you will see results and maybe save your horse. Happy trails QT!
seems to help
Our unneutered male dog has a hair-loss spot on his tail This product seems to work - less inflamed looking. Need a few weeks to see how the hair grows back. That said the tube container for this product is not the right thing. The ointment is way to liquid for a tube that works for a creme or ointment format. This liquid should be in a squeeze bottle. This way it makes a huge mess at every application.
Works! But stinks
Our Vizsla has horrible environmental allergies. Raw, bald and scaly patches on his face and belly. We’ve tried everything — allergy shots, diet changes, shampoo, etc. This product seems to be one of the only things to really help. The only downside is that it stinks like sulfur for days afterward. I’ve also only used the product short term and on his face/ears. Curious to see how it helps long term and if he will attempt to lick it off on other parts of his body.
I always make sure to have some of this on hand for my horse to treat cuts or rain rot. It works great.
Worked for me.
I tried this a couple months ago, on my rottweiler mix, who's very allergic to flea bites. She'll chew and scratch to raw skin, and at eleven years old, is also sensitive to many meds, but this product, with only three ingredients, helps relieve the itching, and fleas jump off immediately, if temporarily. Her skin is now soft, recovering and fur regrowing. Nu Stock is messy, doesn't smell pretty, and it takes a lot to apply all over if necessary. DON'T leave the tiniest amount of residue on your hands and touch your eyes, nor get it in the eyes of a pet. The pine oil is painful. Application requires diligence. But as I watch my old girl feel better, with a much better appetite and vigor, any inconvenience is minor, and worth it beyond words. I don't plan to be without it in my household, to use as needed.
What's going on?
We have used this for years. This tube has a different consistently. It arrived runny. Not as effective as the cream type consistently we're accustomed to. Not much change in condition