Nulo Freestyle Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free formula ideal for indoor cats and formulated free of potatoes or tapioca.
- Deboned duck, chicken meal, turkey meal and deboned cod listed as the top 4 ingredients, this product is forged with 82% animal-based proteins.
- A balanced amount of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your cat’s skin and help promote a beautiful shiny coat.
- Powered by a pure probiotic strain that supports gastrointestinal health. Also an ideal diet for cats who need a low-carbohydrate and low-glycemic diet.
- Dried chicory root, dried kelp, vitamin C and vitamin E promote overall health , while vitamin A and taurine support vision and healthy heart function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Hairball Management Turkey & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Chicken & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 2-lb bag$11.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Light Turkey Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 2.8-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- ACANA Meadowlands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- ACANA Wild Atlantic Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Essentials Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- ACANA Homestead Harvest High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal...||Duck, Duck Meal, Pork Liver...||Deboned Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Duck, N/A, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||N/A, Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health...|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
136 Customer Reviews
My Cats Love It
Both of my cats eat this as well as wet food. My older cat has been eating this food for a couple years now after trial-and-error with multiple different foods. This has kept him at a healthy weight, is easy for him to eat, helps keeps his fur nice and soft, and helps give him the energy of a kitten. My younger cat was introduced to this food when he was at the right age to start eating dry and he immediately took to it. It does the same for him as the older cat. The pieces are a good size for the kitties and they don't seem to get tired of the flavor. My parent's rescue cat was struggling with allergies and the vet couldn't figure out the problem. I recommended they try Nulo in case of a food allergy. After starting with this food, his allergies completely cleared up and it seemed to turn his health around for the better. I will continue to buy from Nulo and support them as a company.
cat and kitten love it
I’ve been feeding my cat this for years, and I get so many compliments on her soft, shiny coat. I love this brand and will definitely continue buying it!
It was good until it wasn't.
I've bought this food for a long time now. Recently I have done research and decided for myself that I do not want my cats eating lentils and peas of which this formula contains (or even meals for that matter). My cat is so hungry on this formula he begs and begs and begs and will eat until his stomach is visibly swollen and still seek out more because it is so unfulfilling for him (and I mix in water for hydration). I can't order this food anymore knowing he isn't feeling satiated. He chose another brand over this food. Before I liked the small kibble but he made it clear he prefers bigger kibble.
Null duck and lentils
I was hesitant buying this product, but was very interested in the high protein no grain aspect and ordered 4 big bags. My cats LOVE it. They try to get into the closed bag when I'm not looking, lol. Smaller kibble size makes it much easier for my seniors to swallow. And the throwing up of larger kibble has stopped. I have a very nervous Siamese who can throw up at the drop of a hat. It had to be the other foods containing grain and the larger size of the kibble upsetting his stomach. I'll use a lot less paper towels now! Definitely worth the extra few dollars, and I will purchase again.
Small size kibble
My cats like the food well enough but the kibble is too small for adult cats.
They really like it
My cats have food sensitivities and need to have their main protein rotated occasionally. When that happens, I scramble trying to find something they can eat. This kibble is especially small, so my elderly, toothless cat can easily hoover it up. (She refuses to eat wet food). The cats consume it eagerly and it is great to know they are eating grain-free, healthy food.
Very good so far
I had been feeding my cat Hills Science Diet Indoor cat food because the shelters always said that was the best and backed by science. And it cost a lot so i thought it must be the best. However my cat gained so much weight on the food. I decided to learn more about what goes into the food (carbs, protein, etc) and decided to go with Nulo which is high in protein and the ingredients were amazing. I didn’t expect changes that quickly and thought it may take maybe a year to notice any change but within the first two weeks of feeding, she has slimmed down and became super active while on Hills she was a couch potato and slept all the time. I am just shocked and it goes to show what you feed them does matter. One thing to note is that the kibble is SUPER small. The smallest I’ve ever seen…but my cat doesn’t mind it.
NONE OF OUR CATS WOULD EAT THIS FLAVOUR EITHER !
None of our cats would even touch this brand so I absolutely would NOT recommend it to anyone.
indoor cats hate it.
indoor cats boycott in the form of refusing to eat. to the point of loosing weight. gave two stars since barn cat will eat it, but it is a stray that showed up and will usually eat anything provided.
Cats not a fan
I thought I was purchasing the dehydrated, crumbly bits. They love those but had no interest in these. I donated the bag to a shelter