Nummy Tum-Tum Pure Organic Pumpkin Canned Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pure pumpkin, high in Vitamin A and fiber, helping to support healthy digestion and digestive health
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all life stages
- 100% pure and USDA Organic, sourced from local farms
- High in antioxidants to support overall health of your pet
- Use Nummy Tum Tum Pure Pumpkin on top of food, or as a treat on its own
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$58.99Chewy Price$61.49List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Pumpkin Purée Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz bottle$35.66Chewy Price$41.95List Price$33.88Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denosyl Tablets Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Powder Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Dog & Cat Food Supplement Pouches, 1.05-oz, case of 12$13.08Chewy Price$12.43Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lactose Free Dog Liquid Milk Supplement, 33.8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$45.49Chewy Price$45.59List Price$43.22Autoship Price
- Nummy Tum-Tum Pure Organic Sweet Potato Canned Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$39.93Chewy Price$44.40List Price$37.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Organic Pumpkin.||100% Organic Sweet Potato.||Organic Pumpkin, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Organic Apple.||Pumpkin.||New: Pumpkin, Flax Seed, Coconut...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored|
|Special Diet||Organic||Organic||High Fiber, Organic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||—||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
280 Customer Reviews
My pup has struggled with which dog food. What to feed her. I finally found the dog food Acana topped with pumpkin is the answer. This pumpkin is a bit wetter than say Libby’s. It still achieves the goal. Easier to get this than buying all those cans at grocery. She loves it. Chewy price for Acana is less than a local specialty PET store. Pumpkin is about the same price.
Excellent for digestion
Used to give this to my older dog when she had trouble with digestion and it helped her. Bought it for the new pup when I noticed his stool was a little off. Within a week he was going more easily and the stool was much better.
My dogs love this stuff!! Even my finicky Husky/Shepherd mix!! He's the main reason I decided to try it. Now he eats his food right away. Good buy!!
Best for your buck
I discovered pumpkin purée for dogs a few years back. And have had all 5 of my dogs on this since. They all get one spoonful (3 tablespoons) each in they’re AM feeding only. Everyone’s different with they’re amounts. I like to make sure they get a moderate amount but not exceeding 8 tablespoons as that is the limit. All my dogs enjoy it in they’re food and always eager to have more. It’s helped with they’re gut health, skin, keeps they’re coats remain shinny and much more. It especially helps my senior go to the bathroom easier as well. Definitely recommend for anyone who is interested in adding this to they’re pups diet or help with stool issues. Overall 10/10 with this product, have not found a brand I liked better.
Two out of three of my dogs love this. Great for stomach issues.
She won't eat it.
My 15 year old morkie who normally will eat pumpkin, will not touch this stuff. Unfortunately I have 12 cans which I will see if my neighbors want to try it with their dog/cat. Unfortunately my grocery stores only care 100% pumpkin in the fall around Thanksgiving.
Good for the tummy
Use this for my dog Charlie who had glands issues, Vet recommended trying this and it help. New pup has tummy issues so I add this to her morning meal. Seems to be helping with her poop issues. Wish it were a little thicker, on the watery side.
My geriatric dog is having loose stools, and my vet recommended adding a bit of pumpkin to his meals. It works like a charm. But, have you ever tried to find pumpkin this time of year in a grocery store? It's next to impossible. I was so happy to find this product, available in cases no less.
Nope to pumpkin
Unfortunately my dog didn’t like it. I have a whole case now to donate. Doesn’t mean your dog will not like it. Wish they would sell one can so you can try it first.
Very watery if your using it to give pills off a spoon
This is very watery.I like to use it on a big teaspoon to give my dog his pills and it goes all over the floor and its a big mess.I like the one at the Market better its thicker.I tried the refrigerator thinking it would make it thicker and it doesnt.It may be good to just put on your dogs food,but I wanted something more thicker like I said to give off a tablespoon with a pill