Nutramax Cosequin Concentrated Powder Joint Health Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Regardless of a horse’s age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training and competition can wear down joint cartilage over time.
- High-purity glucosamine, manganese and low molecular weight chondroitin work together to maintain the cartilage and to keep it from breaking down.
- Cosequin can be used to protect joints at the first signs of deteriorating joint health, such as an uneven gait or shorter strides.
- Perfect for horses with light to moderate exercise and riding.
- Contains trademarked ingredients not available in other brands.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Cosequin ASU Joint Health Powder Horse Supplement, 1.1-lb tub$58.93Chewy Price$65.99List Price$55.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin ASU Plus Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea Extract Joint Health Powder Horse Supplement, 2.3-lb tub$113.94Chewy Price$144.99List Price$108.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Optimized with MSM Joint Health Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 3-lb tub$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- LubriSyn HA Plus MSM Joint Health Liquid Dog, Cat & Horse Supplement, 16-oz bottle$50.14Chewy Price$62.95List Price
- Farnam Next Level Joint Fluid Supplement, Supports Healthy Hip & Joint Function for Horses & Dogs, 16-oz$20.99Chewy Price$38.39List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- AniMed Glucosamine 5000 Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2.25-lb tub$25.99Chewy Price$31.98List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Probios Equine Probiotic Apple Flavor Soft Chew Horse Supplement, 60 count$12.34Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.72Autoship Price
- Ulcergard Omeprazole Paste Horse Treatment, .22-oz syringe$36.83Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Durvet DuraMectin Paste 1.87% Horse Dewormer, 0.21-oz tube$7.95Chewy Price
- QUEST PLUS Gel Dewormer & Boticide for Horses & Ponies, 0.5-oz syringe$15.74Chewy Price$14.95Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish 25 High-Fat Weight Gain Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag$33.50Chewy Price$34.99List Price$31.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Microcrystalline Cellulose...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Resverasyn (micro-encapsultaed Resveratrol), yielding Resveratrol, Sodium Hylauraonate (HA)...||Natural And Artificial Apple Flavor, Dextrose, Soy Protein Isolate...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
shoulder bursitis relief
I have a mare who has shoulder bursitis from an accident with her last owner. I had trouble finding something she would eat and help with her pain. She often went lame and started carrying the majority of her weight in her back legs and Cleaning her hooves was a struggle because of the bursitis. Our vet recommended cosequin and only 3 weeks later I noticed huge differences she started putting more weight on her front feet again and cleaning her hooves is so much easier and she rarely becomes lame.
My 30-year old horse still runs in the pasture. I credit Cosequin for helping her maintain good movement at this age.
We Love Cosequin!
I’ve been using Cosequin for many years for my elderly Appaloosas and it has changed their lives! I sprinkle it on top of the soaked beet pulp and mix in their pelleted feed and have never had a problem with them refusing it. Just a single scoop per day made them feel so much better. Yes, it is expensive, but it is excellent stuff and worth every penny! Pic of my 24 yr old Appy who now trots and canters in his pasture :)
I have just received my first order and my pony readily eats it. From everybody that I talked to this is great stuff. He has just been on it for a week. I can let you know later how it goes. Thanks
I’ve use this product for over 14 years for all of my horses it has always been a quality product highly recommend
Cosequin for horses superb!
I have used this for years on many horses. It really helps keep their joints healthy.
Good product and good delivery time!
My cosequin shipped perfectly on time and fast which is super nice. It also is a great product and helps my good old horse out a lot. In my opinion it is one of the best joint supplement brands I’ve ever had!
Great pain relief
I have a fifteen year old mare who has some pain and stiffness in her hind quarters. Since she has been on the cosequin she is not as stiff.
Best price in town!
Just started my horse on this product and Chewy has absolutely the BEST prices!
Not Impressed so far
I have 13 yr old gelding who has been on this for a month now and has not improved with his flexibility and joint soreness.