Nutramax Cosequin Concentrated Powder Joint Health Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Regardless of a horse’s age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training and competition can wear down joint cartilage over time.
- High-purity glucosamine, manganese and low molecular weight chondroitin work together to maintain the cartilage and to keep it from breaking down.
- Cosequin can be used to protect joints at the first signs of deteriorating joint health, such as an uneven gait or shorter strides.
- Perfect for horses with light to moderate exercise and riding.
- Contains trademarked ingredients not available in other brands.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Probios Equine Probiotic Apple Flavor Soft Chew Horse Supplement, 120 count$25.38Chewy Price$24.11Autoship Price
- Durvet DuraMectin Paste 1.87% Horse Dewormer, 0.21-oz tube$7.95Chewy Price
- Farnam Mosquito Halt Horse Repellent Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 4$95.96Chewy Price$91.16Autoship Price
- Pyranha Nulli-Fly Horse Insecticide Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 3$30.12Chewy Price$28.61Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle 3$134.85Chewy Price$128.11Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal, 1-gal, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Red Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$40.38Chewy Price$38.36Autoship Price
- Absorbine Flys-X Ready To Use Horse & Livestock Insecticide, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Happy Horse Neem Oil Horse Topical, 12-oz bottle, 12-oz bottle, bundle of 2$18.24Chewy Price$17.33Autoship Price
- Farnam Equi-Spot Horse Spot-On Fly Control, 12 treatments$23.99Chewy Price$47.98List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Martin's Fly-Ban Synergized Pour-On Farm Animal Insecticide, 2.5-gal$279.99Chewy Price$430.08List Price
- Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$179.98Chewy Price$170.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Microcrystalline Cellulose...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate...||Natural And Artificial Apple Flavor, Dextrose, Soy Protein Isolate...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) , Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Happy With Results
I have a 16 yr old TWH that stays stalled at night. She is always stiff in the mornings, especially during cold weather. I have already seen an improvement in her and believe she feels better.
shoulder bursitis relief
I have a mare who has shoulder bursitis from an accident with her last owner. I had trouble finding something she would eat and help with her pain. She often went lame and started carrying the majority of her weight in her back legs and Cleaning her hooves was a struggle because of the bursitis. Our vet recommended cosequin and only 3 weeks later I noticed huge differences she started putting more weight on her front feet again and cleaning her hooves is so much easier and she rarely becomes lame.
My 30-year old horse still runs in the pasture. I credit Cosequin for helping her maintain good movement at this age.
We Love Cosequin!
I’ve been using Cosequin for many years for my elderly Appaloosas and it has changed their lives! I sprinkle it on top of the soaked beet pulp and mix in their pelleted feed and have never had a problem with them refusing it. Just a single scoop per day made them feel so much better. Yes, it is expensive, but it is excellent stuff and worth every penny! Pic of my 24 yr old Appy who now trots and canters in his pasture :)
I have just received my first order and my pony readily eats it. From everybody that I talked to this is great stuff. He has just been on it for a week. I can let you know later how it goes. Thanks
I’ve use this product for over 14 years for all of my horses it has always been a quality product highly recommend
Cosequin for horses superb!
I have used this for years on many horses. It really helps keep their joints healthy.
Good product and good delivery time!
My cosequin shipped perfectly on time and fast which is super nice. It also is a great product and helps my good old horse out a lot. In my opinion it is one of the best joint supplement brands I’ve ever had!
Great pain relief
I have a fifteen year old mare who has some pain and stiffness in her hind quarters. Since she has been on the cosequin she is not as stiff.
Best price in town!
Just started my horse on this product and Chewy has absolutely the BEST prices!