Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Cosequin maintains optimal joint function to increase joint mobility.
- Supports cartilage production and protects existing cartilage from breakdown.
- Safe, effective and bioavailable supplement that is great for dogs of all sizes.
- #1 veterinarian recommended brand.
- Double strength, chewable tablet are easy to administer to keep your pet healthy to climb stairs, rise, and jump.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 360 count$83.98Chewy Price$79.78Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$28.50Chewy Price$51.98List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Large & Giant Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$61.49Chewy Price$58.42Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cardio Strength Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$27.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 240 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$57.98Chewy Price$55.08Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.00Chewy Price$54.70List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Hemp Mobility Bacon Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience Perio Plus Dog Dental Chews, 30 count$23.00Chewy Price$49.78List Price$21.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride Minimum (500 mg*), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Minimum (400 mg**), Manganese Minimum (5 mg***). *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Cosequin Contains Fchg49 Glucosamine and Trh122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate)....||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese....||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride† (Derived From Shellfish), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† (Derived From Bovine Cartilage), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
334 Customer Reviews
Always a good choice
I’ve always trusted Cosequin for my dogs’ main source of glucosamine as they age. Now I’m using it for the support of a luxating patella to prolong the inevitable. I trust it, I’ve been recommending it for years, I chose it over the veterinary chews.
My dogs both are dogs identified as breeds who might have hip issues. They love these!
I have a husky-rott mix who is coming up on 14 years old. She was not playing any longer and she started limping. I took her to the vet and was told that this is typical with dogs her age. I started looking for a solution so she could move better. Nutramax is definitely the go-to one for us. She's playing a lot more, she has more energy, and she's not limping quite so much, and that's only after a couple of weeks. Although our budget is tight, this product is worth every penny! Thank you, Nutramax, for helping my big girl.
Slow getting up
I've been giving Emma this for a few weeks now. I am pleased to say that she actually likes them and she's VERY fussy. She's been a bit slow at getting up these days, they seem to be helping her.
Oliver has showed some symptoms of arthritis, he’s almost 8 and loved to play. In the last year he has really slowed down. We are in our 6th week of taking Cosequin and he is now like a big puppy. Demands ball tosses daily and doesn’t show any sign of stiffness and pain after running full speed chasing the ball! He loves the chewable’s and thinks they are awesome!
Service and menu
Great service. Very fast. Also anything you need they have. Very satisfied customer.
Does nothing for my dog's arthritis
I've tried glucosamine chondroitan supplements before without noticeable improvement but several people swear by this blend/brand so I decided to give it a shot. After nearly a month on this, my 8 year old pitty still struggles the same, especially in the morning. No marked improvement in his mobility.
My dog is now more comfortable
My 12 yr seems to be doing well on it. He as arthritis in both back legs
Recommended by vet to keep our Golden Retriever healthy with support for her joints.
Definitely worked for my guy!
I have a 75 pound love bug who has two town CCLs. I noticed a significant improvement after a few weeks of using these and will continue using for maintenance.