Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutramax Cosequin is formulated to help support your furry friend’s joints and mobility.
- Supports cartilage production and helps to protect existing cartilage from breaking down.
- Safe, effective and bioavailable supplement that is great for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Nutramax is a number one veterinarian-recommended brand, so you can feel safe giving your pal this supplement.
- Double strength, chewable tablets can be easily crushed and disguised in your canine companion’s favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$43.78Chewy Price$41.59Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$73.98Chewy Price$70.28Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 300 count$153.98Chewy Price$146.28Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Senior Maximum Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.74Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.50Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Synovi G4 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$71.99Chewy Price$77.49List Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Standard Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.75Chewy Price$71.80List Price$40.61Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 168 count$93.18Chewy Price$88.52Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$67.10Chewy Price$63.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$33.98Chewy Price$32.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride† (Derived From Shellfish), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† (Derived From Bovine Cartilage), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methysulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Brewers Yeast, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
56 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2370 Customer Reviews
I have three older dogs ranging from 30lbs-75lbs and from 6yrs-13yrs. My two oldest were starting to show signs of age (stiff joints, less activity, etc). After 3 weeks on this product, I noticed significant improvement. They have now been on this product for about 7 weeks and they are more active than they have been in the last year. My 11 year old lab has shown the greatest improvement, and is moving much more freely than she was before starting her on this product. I have tried other supplements, but this is the first time that I have noticed such a significant difference in my dogs. Would definitely recommend. I used the "loading dose" for the first three weeks, and then tapered off to the "maintenance dose" after.
My young dogs (ages 2.5 and 1.5) have been on cosequin for about two months now, though we recently switched to the chewable tablet from the soft treat version. One of them has a bit of stiffness/early onset arthritis in his paw/leg, so the vet recommended this brand of supplement to try. He hasn’t had any issues since starting this supplement! I’ve even given it to my younger dog as a preventative measure since he is extremely agile and jumps on and off of EVERYTHING. We did like the soft treat version as well, but these tablets are significantly lower in calories. My dogs have no issue with the taste or texture of them, and they’re even scored to easily break in half for half doses.
Dog wont touch them
My dog LOVES treats which is why I chose the "chewable" version of this supplement. He wont even put these in his mouth. He sniffs n walks away or takes it if I force him then spits it back out. Its a quarter sized hard white tablet that is more like a chlorine tablet you'd put in a pool vs a yummy item your pup wants to gobble up. Sadly I will be returning these.
Joey was hit by a truck in 2014, and because of injuries, didn't run and play. At 8 years old, she had lots of life left. The Vet recommended Cosequin and it was a Godsend! She was running and playing like a pup again! She gets 1/2 tablet every day and you would never know that she is 16 years old! I would highly recommend it for all senior dogs!
Works great for my American Staffordshire!
I noticed a huge difference within the first 3 weeks of using this. My dog twisted her hind leg from early morning zoomies. Since then, she would limp anytime we went to the park or for a run and would wake up very stiff. I decided to give this a try and I’m very glad I did because she’s a lot more mobile now and can run/play as much as she wants without getting sore and limping.
My 10 year old English Bulldog was having trouble with weakness in her back legs. After giving her Nutramax cosequin, I noticed a big improvement right away. She was walking better the next day and is much more active. Thank you Nutramax!
It definitely works
My large shepherd is very active but when I got covid and wasn't able to take him exercising for over a month I started to notice a bit of sway in his hocks and hips From potentially undiagnosed dysplasia coming through because of the muscle loss and inactivity. He's been on cosequin for a few weeks now and back to regular exercise and it's completely gone. This stuff is great, I think everyone should have their large breed dogs on it even if they don't think they need it, to prevent arthritis later in life.
Our vet recommends 3 a day for our German Sheppard (90lbs) who has started to develop arthritis in his elbows. It seems to help when he's taking consistently. It's great that chewy offers such a great price for this product!
My vet recommended that we start to give our older dog supplements. After researching which ones to buy that would be right for our dogs it turned out that this one came up as recommend by many reviewers. Tried this product with both of our older dogs after a month they seemed to be more active than before giving them this supplement. Definitely will continue to give these to our dogs for their overall health.
My vet recommended Cosequin
Currently my two dogs do not have any joint issues, but Pearl is 10 and Journey is a big girl and she's about 6, and I've read that there may be some benefit to starting joint support before there are symptoms. My vet recommends Cosequin because she says it's been shown to contain exactly the amounts of active ingredients that it says it does, and some other products do not because there is no regulation that forces them to do so. My girls get their tablet crumbled in their food each morning, and so far no complaints!