Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutramax Cosequin is formulated to help support your furry friend’s joints and mobility.
- Supports cartilage production and helps to protect existing cartilage from breaking down.
- Safe, effective and bioavailable supplement that is great for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Nutramax is a number one veterinarian-recommended brand, so you can feel safe giving your pal this supplement.
- Double strength, chewable tablets can be easily crushed and disguised in your canine companion’s favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$21.89Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.80Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.09Chewy Price$77.99List Price$70.39Autoship Price
- Synovi G4 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$77.49Chewy Price$73.62Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Senior Maximum Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.74Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.50Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$38.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$46.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.26Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$67.10Chewy Price$63.74Autoship Price
- Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$69.40Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride† (Derived From Shellfish), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† (Derived From Bovine Cartilage), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Brewers Yeast, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
56 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2353 Customer Reviews
It definitely works
My large shepherd is very active but when I got covid and wasn't able to take him exercising for over a month I started to notice a bit of sway in his hocks and hips From potentially undiagnosed dysplasia coming through because of the muscle loss and inactivity. He's been on cosequin for a few weeks now and back to regular exercise and it's completely gone. This stuff is great, I think everyone should have their large breed dogs on it even if they don't think they need it, to prevent arthritis later in life.
I wasn’t sure if it was working until
Until I ran out! Last month, or maybe the month before, I ran out of this product but had already placed my Chewy order for the month and I figured it could wait so I decided that I’d order some this month (which I just did). It’s funny, when everything is going well, you don’t know if the the supplement is working. They’ve been taking this for a long time, long before I noticed any mobility issues, so I wasn’t sure if it was actually doing anything. But gosh, this month without it, after about 25 days or so, I noticed that my eldest dog was limping, and our middle dog seemed really stiff and it wasn’t until I thought about it that I realized that the only thing that was different that was that they hadn’t had their cosequin. So, if you’re on the fence, just know that it works. We have three small dogs who owe their mobility to Cosequin.
My vet recommended that we start to give our older dog supplements. After researching which ones to buy that would be right for our dogs it turned out that this one came up as recommend by many reviewers. Tried this product with both of our older dogs after a month they seemed to be more active than before giving them this supplement. Definitely will continue to give these to our dogs for their overall health.
My vet recommended Cosequin
Currently my two dogs do not have any joint issues, but Pearl is 10 and Journey is a big girl and she's about 6, and I've read that there may be some benefit to starting joint support before there are symptoms. My vet recommends Cosequin because she says it's been shown to contain exactly the amounts of active ingredients that it says it does, and some other products do not because there is no regulation that forces them to do so. My girls get their tablet crumbled in their food each morning, and so far no complaints!
Picky eater approved
I have a picky eater and so I was worried about how I would be able to get him to eat these. To my surprise my pupper would eat this up no problem! I just crush them up and he'll lick up the powder. I don't know what flavoring is in here but my dog approves. The tablets are huge but you can easily crush them to give to smaller dogs.
My dog acts 5 years younger
My 9 yr old Labrador has been declining in health for years and had a hard doing the things he loves (walking, playing, getting in/out of cars, and jumping onto things). This stuff is a miracle worker, and he’s back to being his old sassy demanding self!
Great for Elderly Dog
Give these to my geriatric Golden Retriever. She's been taking them for about two years now. I break them up and put them into her food. Very easy for her to take, and she's that dog that makes taking any medicine a fight and a half.
my boy ‘Max’
my boy has taken Cosequin for years and right now he is a 15 year old. Max going strong. I do believe Cosequin has played a big part in keeping him active. I might add, CHEWY.com is my GO TO for all of Max’s needs.
One of my big dogs - 93 lbs was having some knee problems. Fortunately the vet doesn't think he needs surgery but suggested getting him on Cosequin. He's been on it for 2 weeks, steady and I notice difference in his walk, a little bit so far. Fortunately they are chewable and apparently have a good flavor, or else he just thinks it's a treat and swallows them whole. I chose to have them sent out every 8 weeks so he'll be on them for the rest of his life. Also the great thing is that when I ordered them I expected to wait a few days, but got them the next day.
cosequin maximum strength plus mom chewable tablets
my seven year old 100 lb rottie has some arthritis in his left leg and since i upped him to two tablets a day he is like a puppy again and i do not have to give him pain meds now