Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Crananidin is a scientifically formulated cranberry extract product that helps support urinary tract health in dogs
- Contains compounds called proanthocyanidins, which have been shown to limit the attachment of bacteria
- Helps prevent urinary tract infections and the formation of stones in the bladder
- Great to use for dogs of all ages and sizes
- Easy to administer, chewable tablets that your dog will love
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 80 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$33.30Chewy Price$39.29List Price$31.63Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 30 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealSentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 6.2-oz$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon)., Inactive Ingredients: Mannitol, Natural Liver Flavor...||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Liver Care||Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support||Liver Care|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
166 Customer Reviews
We love this product. Our golden retriever pup had a leaky bladder. She would get excited and pee, or startled and pee. It went on for 7 months untill my vet recommended this. She hasnt done it once sence she has been on this product everyday.
Same as I get from my Vet but less expensive
Easy to add to food since my dog won't take otherwise. Prone to urinary issues so was always licking his sheath. Since he's been on it for a while now I have definitely noticed improvement. No more excessive licking.
My rescue loves these!
These tablets have really helped my rescue Tillys bladder issues along with her prescription medication. She eats them like a treat!
Started using this product when our mini doodle was a puppy. After having her only 1 week she developed a UTI and needed antibiotics.when this happened again I started researching & found this product. She’s now 2 years old and hasn’t had 1 since. I recommend it to everyone.
Works...vet recommended this
My girl has multiple health problems and one of them makes her prone to UTIs. 2 months ago her urine had a high PH level, even after UTI meds. Our vet recommended this product, so I got them for her. 2 months later and her levels are significantly down, now within the normal range. YAY!! She eats them like a treat with no problem. She will be on these for life most likely.
the Vet is pleased
My newly diabetic dog was having a UTI I ordered a small bottle of these and added the correct dosage to her daily routine we went through two small bottles and are about to start a larger bottle it's been about three months and once her antibiotic was done (10 days at the beginning of this )well this has kept her from having another UTI and out vet has okayed her to stay on this daily and says its a great product. I just break it up over her food she has no problems eating it.
Crananadin has been very helpful to ease our Border Collie's active bladder.
as always, excellent and expediant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this really works
I have a 3 year old American Bully girl . She started having uti problems in December 2021 , bought a cheap supplement, didn’t work , bought Crananidin February 2022 and within a week she was cleared . Now here in early June 22 I stopped buying it and went back the the cheaper supplement , guess what her uti started back , I immediately went back to Crananidin , problem solved again
Our dogs are prone to UTI due to incontinence. These crananidin pills keep the infections to a minimum.