Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crananidin is a scientifically formulated cranberry extract product that helps support urinary tract health in dogs
- Contains compounds called proanthocyanidins, which have been shown to limit the attachment of bacteria
- Helps prevent urinary tract infections and the formation of stones in the bladder
- Great to use for dogs of all ages and sizes
- Easy to administer, chewable tablets that your dog will love
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MYOS Canine Muscle Formula Dog Supplement, 6.35-oz$47.99Chewy Price$52.00List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Project Paws Cranberry Plus D-Mannose Urinary Tract Support Chewable Dog Supplement, 75 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$23.30Chewy Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Cranberry Chews Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- PetHonesty CranBladder Health Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chew Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$10.75Chewy Price$13.18List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal CranMate Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$30.41Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$68.49Chewy Price$65.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon)., Inactive Ingredients: Mannitol, Natural Liver Flavor...||Active Ingredients: 100 mg, of Purified Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium Macrocapon) Equivalent to 30 mg, of Polyphenols Per 800 mg...||Active Ingredients per chewable tablet: D-Mannose 150 mg, Cranberry Extract (from Vaccinium macrocarpon) 100 mg, Echinacea 56 mg...||Per Tablet: Potassium Citrate (Micro-Encapsulated)680.0 mg, Cranberry Extract115 mg....||Active Ingredients per Soft Chew (2 g): Cranberry .................................... 200 mg Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)......100 mg Marshmallow Root ........................75 mg Licorice Root..................................50 mg Astragalus Root .............................25 mg Nettle Root......................................25 mg Apple Cider Vinegar......................25 mg D-Mannose...................................... 15 mg Inactive ingredients: Carrot, Coconut Glycerin, Coconut Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
the Vet is pleased
My newly diabetic dog was having a UTI I ordered a small bottle of these and added the correct dosage to her daily routine we went through two small bottles and are about to start a larger bottle it's been about three months and once her antibiotic was done (10 days at the beginning of this )well this has kept her from having another UTI and out vet has okayed her to stay on this daily and says its a great product. I just break it up over her food she has no problems eating it.
this really works
I have a 3 year old American Bully girl . She started having uti problems in December 2021 , bought a cheap supplement, didn’t work , bought Crananidin February 2022 and within a week she was cleared . Now here in early June 22 I stopped buying it and went back the the cheaper supplement , guess what her uti started back , I immediately went back to Crananidin , problem solved again
Pup loves them
To treat irritated bladder the vet had my puppy on this. She sees them as a very special treat.
Has Eliminated urinary track infections for my female ACD. Great product and will continue to use it.
Now that my girl has been using this for several months I would like to write how this has changed our lives. I got my female French bulldog, Remi, at 8 weeks old. She was diagnosed with her first UTI at about 10-11 weeks old. After cultures and antibiotics she would get better but the UTI would come back in a couple weeks. Her bacteria growing on the culture was also highly resistant which really concerned my vet. She was seen by specialists who never found anything structurally wrong with her to be causing this other than a slightly hooded vulva. Remi ended up getting three UTIs by 6 months old before someone finally recommended this product to me. I am happy to say that Remi is now 11 months old and we never had another UTI. I plan to continue her on this product due to all the issues we had and I don’t really want to see what happens if we stop it. Please give this a try if you are having similar issues!
Dog likes it
I ordered this on the advice of my vet. My dog Max is having recurring UTIs. That's unusual for a male dog, but the vet thinks it's due to his Cushing's disease. So she suggested this supplement, as she's had good luck with it. I won't know for a while if it works, as right now he's also on antibiotics to clear the UTI. But the hope is that this will head off another one. Max likes it; I just throw it in his bowl with his food and he scarfs it down.
Our little girl had one UTI after another until our Vet recommended Crananidin. It works!!! No more UTI's!
Such an amazing supplement
Our dog is immunosuppressed and used to get monthly UTIs. Since we’ve started giving her Crananidin, she hasn’t had a single UTI in over two years. She likes the flavor of this too and takes it without issue all by itself every day. I highly recommend this!!
Great product...amazing company!
This company is amazing I love how they work and seem to care about my animal family...a friend of mine lost some of his pets they sent a condolences card...the turn around time on orders is like Amazon...next day or day after...I like that they always have what I need! Love love love me some Chewy!
My dog is currently taking this supplement for UTI management. This particular one was recommended by my veterinarian. Hoping it holds UTI’s at bay.