Nutramax Dasuquin Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Most complete joint support supplement available
- Formulated with the highest quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU for further joint health support
- Helps block enzymes in joints that break down cartilage
- #1 Veterinarian recommended for joint health
- Tasty chicken & tuna, easy to administer, sprinkle capsules
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Cats, 84 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Feline Superfood, 6-oz-pouch$17.39Chewy Price$21.39List Price$16.52Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Cat Chews, 1.27-oz bag, 30 count$3.99Chewy Price$6.25List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Medication for Diarrhea for Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- VetriScience UT Strength Feline Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$12.00Chewy Price$21.00List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Chicken Flavored Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 55 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Whole Life Nature's Remedy Digestive Health Whole Food Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$15.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics+ Premium Gut + Immune Health Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Minimum....||125mg GLUCOSAMINE 100mg CHONDROITIN 22mg PROPRIETARY BLEND (ASU, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Green Tea Extract) 12mg Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 6mg EPA 4mg DHA...||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Cholecalclferol (Source Of Vitamin D3 ), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Cyanocobalamin (Source Of Vitamin B12)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—||Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Pork||—||Chicken|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
331 Customer Reviews
Pretty Solid Stuff!
My arthritic old lady has been taking this stuff for about a year now, and she’s much more agile than before. She’s willing to jump down from and jump up short heights now! It’s not a miracle cure by any means but it makes her arthritis much more tolerable.
Has less mg than it's prescription brand
But it is affordable, so I give 1 1/2 capsules. Both of my cats have arthritis and this makes a difference. Neither of my cats limp with pain like they did before using this formulation.
too soon to tell yet
I just started this supplement for my arthritic cat. I've read reviews on it and decided to give it a try before going with the option on Adequan injections with his vet. It's too soon to give a fair review on this product yet, but I would like to say that Nutramax, the company that manufactures this supplement and others that Chewy's sells, is a wonderful company with wonderful customer service and on site veterinarian backed support. If you have questions about Dasuquin or any other supplements made by Nutramax, you should not hesitate to call them directly. They are a most pleasant company, knowledgeable of their products and have the added bonus of a veterinarian on site to further help with any questions that the person taking your call cannot fully help you with. I've called them on several occasions and get the same courteous service every time and always end my call with my questions fully addressed and answered to my satisfaction. It's an excellent company. My kitty has only been on the Dasuquin for about two weeks, so I couldn't give a fair testimonial at this point. It's recommended to give at least 4 weeks at two capsules per day according to his weight, which is 11 pounds, before beginning to see results. His weight is normal for size. We did try Cosequin, but that was actually when he had his urinary blockage surgery and was recommended for that. I continued the Cosequin for quite awhile afterwards just because of his arthritis, but didn't see any noticeable improvement, so I stopped giving it to him. He's also on a good krill oil supplement and that has multiple benefits, so we're staying with that. I hope I can report back that the Dasuquin has been successful, I'll let you all know. Good luck and best wishes.
My cat has been limping consistently for almost a year, without a clear reason why. A vet recommended this product for her and said it would work regardless of the cause of the limping. I was definitely skeptical but after about 5 weeks Lucy is limping a LOT less and is far more active, and is using her box more regularly. She is only 2 years old so this is very exciting. Here is what I do: I empty out 1 pill and mix it with 1 half-oz tube of Churu or Tiki Cat treat. She gets this once a day and has been for the past 5 weeks. The vet recommended an onloading period where the supplement builds up in her system, so once that is done (another 5 weeks) she will get 1 pill every other day. I am skeptical about supplements in general but I am really happy with this product and plan to keep Lucy on it long-term.
Good for elderly cats
My oldest daughter moved in with me recently and brought along her 17-year-old outside cat. We found a cozy safe place for him to stay but he acted like he was having trouble moving around. I had some Dasuquin leftover that I had used on my elderly cats that I had to put a few years ago so we started Leroi on them he started moving much better. My youngest daughter is a vet tech and she said they really recommend Dasuquin for any cats over 12 years old.
Jelli Runs Like a Kitten
Jelli is 17 or 18. She had such bad arthritis she would only go into the basement to use the litterboxes once a day. After 6 weeks of Dasuquin, she actually runs down and up the basement stairs several times a day. I am very happy her pain is under control.
One of our cats, Sarah, suddenly started limping in the fall of 2019. The vet took X rays and showed us what she said was hip dysplasia, and prescribed several medicines (some short term and dasuquin long term). After about 4 days on the Dasuquin the limping disappeared. We continued to give her the Dauquin and discovered she did fine with less frequent doses. Two weeks was too long between doses, one week proved effective. Chewy has a better price than the veterinarian. With only one dose per week, 84 capsules lasts more than a year.
Order Just what we needed
I could not believe how fast we got our order. We received just what we needed at just when we needed it, and it cost less than at my vet. We will Continue to use Chewy. We are very happy!
Always come through.capsules are always needed.cats thank you.
My vet first told me to use this for Kimbers bladder issues. He is a young cat found as a stray. He had issues being able to urinate properly. This supplement keeps inflammation down and helped Kimber immensely. He’s no longer struggling to pee and goes in his litter box. Just open the capsule and mix it in his wet food every day.