Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-feed chewable tablets.
- For small to medium dogs (under 60 pounds).
- A comprehensive joint health management formula for dogs.
- Formulated with high-quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU for further joint health support.
- This unique patented formula goes beyond a standard joint supplement with a proprietary blend of ingredients that delivers comprehensive joint support to help keep your dog active and moving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$38.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$46.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.26Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$34.19Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.48Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$44.40Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.18Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz bottle$20.36Chewy Price$23.95List Price$19.34Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Breed Dogs, 60 count$50.48Chewy Price$47.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride* 99% (900 mg for Large Dogs), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate* (Low Molecular Weight) (350 mg for Large Dogs), Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables* (Asu) Powder (90 mg for Large Dogs). Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Are Also Available for Dogs In Formulations Containing MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). Dasuquin with MSM for Small to Medium Dogs Contains 400 mg MSM and Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs Contains 800 mg MSM. *Dasuquin Contains Fchg49 Glucosamine...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
454 Customer Reviews
Great for joints
I’ve been using this stuff for years on all my dogs. It used to be prescription only. Glad I can order it now without a prescription. Seems to have kept my older dogs mobile. I only have 1 dog now. He’s 12 years old and has no problems on long walks or getting up and down steps. It’s also helpful that you don’t let your pets get overweight.
I was a huge skeptic of joint meds but my 8 year old pup, with arthritis and joint pain, now runs like a puppy again. I give him a tablet crushed in wet food every day. I won’t let him miss a day due to the amazing results. I knew he had mobility issues but didn’t realize how much he was suffering/uncomfortable. Chewy’s price on this huge bottle is the best out there. Highly recommend this product and Chewy.
Wish they made smaller size tablets.
My dog has arthritis and these help but he’s small so I have to cut them in half. Usually this is easy, but this batch seems to be breaking apart and now they are uneven in size and making a mess and I am left with powder and bits and pieces. Please make a smaller size!
Extremely active dog (28 pound corgi mix) had CCL surgery and now takes these on vet recommendation to help prevent further joint injury. I just add to her food and she eats one a day. She's not a picky eater so this technique may not work for your dog.
Rocco Says 4 Paws Up
13-year-old Rocco definitely has more pep in his step since starting his daily regimen of Dasuquin. He climbs the stairs easily and has no problem hopping up on the couch. He sleeps through the night like he did when he was younger and shows no sign of stiffness or pain when he gets out of bed in the morning.
I like to use products that have been tested in clean double-blind scientific studies for efficacy. Dasaquin is such a product. It works to help keep joints in good shape. I have one older dog who gets very stiff and almost lame when he is off Dasaquin but when he is regularly given it he runs like a much younger dog.
I purchased this on the recommendation of our vet for our 12-year-old schnauzer who was having trouble coming up our steps after going out to go potty. Started this in conjunction with a chiropractic adjustment and the results are amazing. Have been using for about 4 weeks now and just yesterday our little girl came upstairs to our bedroom for the 1st time in months! Could not be more pleased.
Dasuquin for Goldens
As per our Vet, we use it as a preventative for hip problems inherit in Golden Retreivers...she's 12 now and so far, so good. Chewy's is a good spot to order it...great packaging and fast, free delivery.
Neither of my 3 dogs will chew these chewable supplements even wrapped in cheese! Big waste of $!
Dasuquin with MSM
After a few weeks on this supplement, my 12 yr old dog seems to be moving better and getting up from the floor seems easier. Time will tell and hopefully he’ll keep improving. My only disappointment with this product so far, is that this supplement is supposed to be for small and medium dogs. My dog is 17lb. and this supplement is enormous. Even breaking the pill in half is too large for him. It says it’s chewable with a taste dogs like. Not my dog. I have to hide it in a pill pocket, which runs into additional cost. My dog will not eat peanut butter as most dogs do and I’ve run out of ideas to hide any pill in. I’ve seen the Dasuquin without the MSM and it’s about half the thickness of these. May try that if he continues to improve.