Nutramax has combined over ten years of clinical use and research on their joint health supplement Cosequin with their research in advanced joint health ingredients in developing Dasuquin, a cost-effective formulation for dogs. Dasuquin combines NMX1000 ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and decaffeinated tea with Cosequin's FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate to provide the most comprehensive joint health management formula available for dogs. Dasuquin is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
- #1 veterinarian recommended brand
- Soft chews for Large dogs (over 60 pounds)
- Most comprehensive joint health management formula available for dogs
- Formulated with the highest quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU for further joint health support
- Helps block enzymes in joints that break down cartilage and supports reparation and regeneration of new cartilage
Store in a cool, dry area. Keep out of reach of children.
New look, same great formula! This product has recently undergone a packaging change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
See all items by Nutramax