Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Easy-to-feed soft chews.
- Crafted for large dogs over 60 pounds.
- A comprehensive joint health management formula for dogs.
- Formulated with high-quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU for further joint health support.
- This unique patented formula goes beyond a standard joint supplement with a proprietary blend of ingredients that delivers comprehensive joint support to help keep your dog active and moving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count, bundle of 2$149.98Chewy Price$142.48Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 300 count$139.98Chewy Price$132.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 168 count$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count, bundle of 2$73.98Chewy Price$70.28Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count, bundle of 3$170.97Chewy Price$179.97List Price$162.42Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 168 count$79.98Chewy Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Joint Health Soft Chew Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 300 count$137.98Chewy Price$131.08Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$50.97Chewy Price$48.42Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1468 Customer Reviews
Our 8 year old Rottweiler has hip dysplasia and severe arthritis in her back knees. The vet recommended Dasaquin. The package said to give 2 pills a day for 4-6 weeks to see full effects then reduce to 1 a day for a maintenence dose. I bought the chewables. She isn't a fan of taking them but if I put a little peanut butter on them she doesn't mind at all. She has only been taking them for about a week and a half so far and I can already see an amazing difference. Instead of laying around most of the day she has been running around and playing with our 2 other dogs again. She's jumping up and down from our bed without any problems. This was the best $80 I've spent in a long time.
Helps with stiffness
My dog is almost 9 years old and still fairly active, but I noticed that she was having some stiffness in her front paw when she would get up from lying down. These were recommended to me by my vet so I decided to give them a try. She has been taking 2 a day for a little over a month and I have noticed significant improvement. She takes them like treats with no issues (but she's also not a picky eater). I would recommend this product to anyone whose dog suffers from joint issues, or maybe even as a preventative measure if your dog is getting older or you know your dog is prone to joint issues.
This stuff is amazing! My 10 year old was not wanting to get off sofa and really slowing down. Only been on these chews for 2 weeks and he is getting off sofa again to greet me and he seems to be in better spirits. Thank God for this stuff. I was really feeling bad for my baby. So glad i bought this stuff and will continue to buy and would recommend it to anyone who wants to take care of their pets and make them more comfortable. Ive already recommended it to a friend.
Seems to work great
We have only been giving this to our dog for a few weeks now but I immediately saw a difference in our boy Max. He's only three but already has arthritis. Since we've been giving him these chews, he has had more pep in his step! He actually has been running around more and doesn't look so stiff all the time. I can't really think of anything else that has changed recently, so I feel it has something to do with these chews. Hopefully, there will continue to be an improvement.
My vet recommended this product as her favorite for joint pain and mobility issues, especially for my 11 year old Lab's creaky back legs. Within a week of giving this to my dog 2x/day (at first), there was a noticeable difference. She moved with greater ease and less stiffness. She starting playing harder on hikes. It really made me smile just so how much better she was feeling. It's still helping a lot!
3.5 months since starting
The Dasuquin was vet recommended. Jaegar is a nine year old 90 lb mix, and last year had acl surgery on both back legs. We started the Dasuquin three and a half months ago (which was one year after second surgery), and WOW what a wonderful difference! He's not quite like he was the first seven years (he flew across my yard back then) but pretty close to it. He's really happily running around again!
Helped my Senior Pup
My friend recommended these for my senior Bernese to help with her hips and joints. Holy cow, what a huge difference these have been making for her! I just put them in her food in the morning and she eats them so fast. Love seeing my old lady Bernese act like a puppy again!
I started giving this to my 11 year old golden girl who is still active and in good health. After a few weeks, I noticed a big difference in her movement every day and in agility. I am very pleased with this product. She loves the taste too!
Giving them to my 11 year old Siberian and it just 3 days I could see a difference in the way she walked etc. I buy them because they WORK!!!! My dog gets around now like she was 7 again. Told my Mom and she has her dog on them...what a big difference I can tell if she runs out big time. These are awesome
My dog could not tolerate
I bought the biggest bag of these at our vets recommendation. After one week of the starter dose, my dog stopped eating. Full vet work up found nothing wrong. Stopped giving these, and after another week of hand feeding chicken and other highly tempting goodies to fight weight loss he started eating regular food again. I do not know if it was the avocado or the msm or some other ingredient, but it was clearly not good for him. We will try a different, more pared down glucosamine supplement to see if that works. If trying this for the first time, I recommend getting the smallest bag possible so you are not wasting money if your pup cant tolerate it.