Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Easy-to-feed soft chews.
- For small to medium dogs (under 60 pounds).
- A comprehensive joint health management formula for dogs.
- Formulated with high-quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU for further joint health support.
- This unique patented formula goes beyond a standard joint supplement with a proprietary blend of ingredients that delivers comprehensive joint support to help keep your dog active and moving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 168 count$95.98Chewy Price$91.18Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 300 count$139.98Chewy Price$132.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count, bundle of 2$109.98Chewy Price$104.48Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Joint Health Soft Chew Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$33.98Chewy Price$32.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
348 Customer Reviews
I was skeptical, but it really works!
My vet said my 8 yr old dog had elbow dysplasia in both front legs. She was limping and frequently holding one leg up when walking. She finally got to where she wouldn't get on the bed to sleep with me, so I took her to the vet. She is a mixed breed herding dog that weighs 60 lbs. Her elbows have had a workout over 8 years. The vet recommended these chews and a prescription (that did more harm than good). These chews have done wonders. After 3 months, she is back to her old self.
People think my 10 1/2 year old Honey is a puppy based on the way she likes to run on our walks. Over a year ago she was diagnosed with arthritis in her hips and shoulders but you would NEVER know it thanks to Nutramax Dasaquin! She’d rather jump on an off a 3 foot high bed rather than use the stairs I bought for her or the 16” upholstered storage bench I purchased to make it easier for her to get on and off the bed.
Worked a miracle
Our fur baby got to where we had to carry her outside to go to the bathroom because she could not make it up and down the steps and sort of limping when walking Vet recommended this product and now she is running around and back to her normal self Yes there is days where she hurts but that is probably once per month if even that Happy to have our loving baby back to her playful self
Love this Product
I started buying these for my baby girl bc she has arthritis starting on her spine. The vet said with buying these it would slow the progression of it, while keeping her joints healthy. I love this product and so do all of our babies. It’s the perfect little treat in the morning time to get my four-legged babies where they belong (cages, bedrooms ect) and little do they know its not a treat but to keep them healthy. The dogs legit love these!
Dog will not eat these
My dog needs these for joint comfort. I bought this brand to try. She will not eat these unless I coat them in cat food and mix into her food. I will finish the bag by disguising them, but will not purchase again.
Dasuquin Joint Supplement
I was giving my 12ish year old put other joint supplements that had a lot of additives and fillers. When my vet suggested Dasuquin Soft Chews I thought I would give them a shot, but they were so expensive for a single mom. I found them for cheaper on Chewy and can now give my boy the best joint health supplement out there. Thank you!
I was giving these in tablet form from my Vet and my dog did not like them! When I saw these on Chewy.com I thought I should give it a try. These are not real soft but my dog thinks they are a treat so he is very happy to take one every morning. This supplement cured my dog's limp!
These help my old man with his arthritis. He is able to run and jump again. Love the soft chews and he eats them good.
I have 2 large dogs and mistakenly ordered the small dog size. Still good for them and they get 2 instead of one.
So far so good
My Cockapoo has had 3 ACL surgeries over the last year, one leg failed and had to be redone. He is completely healed but the vet recommended these supplements. He has been on them for about 3 weeks and has no side effects. He seems to be moving better and getting up faster when laying down. He loves the taste which is a plus! Excellent fast service as always with Chewy!