Nutramax Denamarin Liver Heath Tablet Supplement for Large Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Increases levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health
- Has also been shown to help protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell reparation and regeneration
- Supports pet’s liver with silybin, which maintains a healthy oxidative balance
- Provides SAMe in a stabilized form to help with brain health and act as a neuroprotector
- Easy to administer, tablets for large dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Denamarin Liver Health Tablet Supplement for Medium Dogs, 30 count blister pack$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denamarin Liver Health Tablet Supplement for Small Dogs & Cats, 30 count blister pack$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cobalequin Chewable Tablets Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable Digestive Health Supplement Kit with Multi-Strain Probiotics & Prebiotics for Medium to Large Dogs, 30 mL Paste & 10 Capsules$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||Total Bacteria, Min. 5 Billion Cfu'S (Colony Forming Unit) Per Capsule(Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus Faecium...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
409 Customer Reviews
Love this for my aging dog!
After a recent health scare, I was prescribed this for my 13 year old dog at the ER. We went for a follow up visit to my primary vet and his liver levels were going down thanks to this medication and the vet recommended keeping him on it. I will gladly do so if it means I can have my sweet dog around longer! I am very happy with this product!
Worked well for my dog!
After routine bloodwork for my senior dog’s (11 years old) liver values were found to be high, my vet recommended I put my my dog on Denamarin for 30 days and then recheck. this was to see if her liver could be supported by this and react positively, or if there was not a positive reaction, that we could investigate further into the possible cause. luckily, her values dropped enough that they put her back into the high end of normal. So, we waited for six months and tested it again. She had essentially maintained around the same numbers on the high end of normal. I wanted to see if we could get the numbers better, so I put her on this regularly for three months, and then we rechecked again. We were both very excited – and I was very relieved-to see that her numbers had dropped back down into “the best numbers she’s had since we’ve been testing” (according to the vet). I had been familiar with this nutraceutical because years ago one of my dogs that was going through chemotherapy was given this by his oncologist to support and liver functions during chemo it had worked for him, but I have not used it completely healthy dog. I would highly recommend anyone whose dog has received an elevated liver enzyme report to discuss this option with their doctor.
Our dog seems to look so much better.
Package was left on top of our mailbox. Our mailbox is 250 feet away from our house. First time it was left up on the walkway by the door this time way down below not acceptable. Too many packages have been taken in this area.
Didn't work for my dog.
My dog's liver enzymes were elevated and the vet suggested this. That was 6 months ago. After 3 months blood work was checked and liver enzymes were still elevated. Now, after 6 months blood work was done again and sadly there is no change in my dear sweet dog's enzymes. I'm sad and disappointed because this has so many rave reviews but not in my dog's case. Now I am stuck with expensive OTC meds I can't use. I have a box left with only 2 pills used. I guess the rest of the box will go in the trash because I am not going to continue something that is clearly not working. Poor dog, poor me!
Very large pill
My dog has copper storage disease and Denamarin is recommended by our vet. My dog will not take the pill so we crush it up. Even then she doesn't like it. We (and our vet) prefer Denamarin Advanced which is chewable.
Blue pills, blue carpet
My dos has only been on this medication a short while so this review is not about the effectiveness of the medicine but the color. I have stained carpet and blue skin from trying to administer this pill. Is there a reason it is blue?
My 17 yo golden doodle has been on this for 5 years. 5 years ago we were told he liver is bad. Once u start this don’t stop! The generic brand doesn’t have the brain support. This is well worth tge$ used to be 10$ buck cheaper tho. Oh well.
If your dog has elevated liver values or has liver disease, this is a safe and effective product to help their liver heal. Highly recommend.
As always, superb delivery. Love the company so much, bought the stock.
Just started feeding the supplement which my vet had recommended. Blood tests in November will tell whether it is helping my dog. Like many others, my dog hated the taste and spit out the pill. I now have a blue stained sheet as proof. Problem solved by coating the pill with a bit of leftover cooking fat and feeding her in the kitchen instead of the bedroom.
My vet recommended this product.
My dog Charlie has liver and kidney problems and this is one of the products that the vet recommended to help him. I think it has helped.