Nutramax Denamarin Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Increases levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health
- Has also been shown to help protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell reparation and regeneration
- Supports pet’s liver with silybin, which maintains a healthy oxidative balance
- Provides SAMe in a stabilized form to help with brain health and act as a neuroprotector
- Easy to administer, tablets for large dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Denamarin Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denamarin Tablets Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denosyl Tablets Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Hepato Support Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 180 count$38.90Chewy Price$50.00List Price$36.95Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life SAMeLq Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiSAMe SAM-e Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- VetClassics Liver Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- VetriScience VETRI SAMe 225 Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$30.00Chewy Price$58.70List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Denestra SAMe 400mg Tablet Liver & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$54.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Zesty Paws Liver Support Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Liver Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Liver & Kidney Milkthistle Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||Ingredients per capsule: Milk Thistle Extract 100 mg (EMed-MT premium providing 80% Silymarin and 30% silybinin) Inositol 20 mg Choline 20 mg DL-Methionine(pharmaceutical grade) 20 mg Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg Vitamin B-1 (thiamine) 5 mg Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 5 mg Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine) 5 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid 5 mg Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg Inactive ingredients: Gelatin‚ glycerin‚ silica and water....||Active Ingredients: (Per Approximately 1 Chew) Gluta-Syn Whey Protein Isolate, Betaine, Turmeric Extract...||Active Ingredients: Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum Marianum)., Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Natural Bacon Flavor (Glycerin-Based)...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Liver, Meat||Bacon, Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
394 Customer Reviews
My vet suggested Chewy.com as a way to get Denamarin (liver supplement) for my Border collie. This is desperately needed as my pet has an inoperable tumor in his liver. We were so worried about where/how we could get continual packs of this, which is only 15 days worth of supplements for him. I ordered the product and it was at my door in less than 24 hours! Reasonable price and discount for creating an on-going order. Fantastic!
Easy and fast !
I was so relieved to get my dog’s necessary meds through Chewy since my vet was unable to supply them! He has a life threatening liver problem and he can’t live without the meds . I was also pleased to have a link to order the meds every month and pay less than anywhere else ! Chewy makes taking care of my babies easy and inexpensive! Thanks, Chewy!
Anything for my pup
Vet recommended Denamarin when my pups liver count came back high. We have been on them ever since. I did do a little research and saw foods that helped the liver. One of the things mentioned was Purple Sweet Potatoes. So I bought some Stokes at the store and diced them up and roasted them in the oven. Last liver test came back in range. The potatoes have 3 times the amount of antioxidants as blueberries. So these have been added to her dish with the kibble.
Taste Bad, stain fingers and clothes
My dog wouldnt take it. I tried wrapping it in chicken, liver, steak and my dog would spit it out. They must taste terrible. They also have a blue coating that will stain your fingers and clothes. It's been two days and I still have blue on my fingers. I cant speak on how effective they are as my dog never took them.
I was extremely disappointed to see that the price of Denamarin increased. Now I find out that you're back to selling this at 69.99. I feel like I really got stung! Why the price increase and now it's back to the original pricing I've previously been paying. I've just placed my order for 3 boxes from another company
Nice Size Tablet
The other Denamarin tablets I purchased were round and I need to cut them in half as she refused to chew them. These tablets are more oblong and I give them with peanut butter. Just make sure you read the directions and order the correct tablets for your dogs weight.
Denamarin Successful in Reducing My Dog's Liver Enzyme
Item received as described, intact & timely. Blood test has revealed that it has been effective in reducing my dog's one elevated liver enzyme. Job well done!
Denamarin liver support
My dog was on Denosyl for about 1 year with great results but then it became unavailable. He has only been on this for about 1 week. Tolerance is great, blood work in September will tell more
Must taste terrible
I can't comment on the effectiveness of the Denamarin as I only ordered these a few weeks ago and my dog's next liver test isn't for another month. However, I can say that these chewable pills must taste terrible as I have to wrap the pill in lunch meat and then hold her mouth shut until she swallows the pill. And, this is a dog that never turns down any food - of any kind!
My dog was diagnosed with a mass on her liver. Denamarin tablets were suggested for treatment and they have been a life saver for my dog. Her appetite is back and she has her strength back.