Nutramax Denamarin Tablets Liver Supplement for Medium Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Increases levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health
- Has also been shown to help protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell reparation and regeneration
- Supports pet’s liver with silybin, which maintains a healthy oxidative balance
- Provides SAMe in a stabilized form to help with brain health and act as a neuroprotector
- Easy to administer tablets for medium dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Denamarin Liver Heath Tablet Supplement for Large Dogs, 30 count blister pack$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denamarin Liver Health Tablet Supplement for Small Dogs & Cats, 30 count blister pack, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cobalequin Chewable Tablets Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable Digestive Health Supplement Kit with Multi-Strain Probiotics & Prebiotics for Medium to Large Dogs, 30 mL Paste & 10 Capsules$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cobalequin Chewable Tablets Supplement for Cats & Small Dogs, 45 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$43.49Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.32Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||S-Adenosylmethionine.||Total Bacteria, Min. 5 Billion Cfu'S (Colony Forming Unit) Per Capsule(Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus Faecium...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
383 Customer Reviews
better than the chewables
We ordered this for our older Pug because he has had elevated liver enzymes ever since he was treated for Valley Fever. He never liked the chewable and we had to break them up and wrap the pieces in pill pocket. After a while it just got to be a struggle so we looked for something that he could just swallow and not have to taste. These were much better and he seems to have less GI upset.
LIVER HELP FOR DOG ON PHENOBARBITAL
My vet recommended the supplement as my pet has some liver issues due to being on phenobarbital for over 4 years. Hopefully, it will slow down the damage done & being done to his liver. Paws crossed!
This has helped Ralphie heal his liver and improve digestion. His kidney disease has slowed and all is manageable with Ralphie having huge amounts of energy and enjoyment playing with his friends. It sure has made a difference in his feeling good and healing process.
Blue pill why? Is there a liquid formula or a substitute. My dog will not take no matter what it is in and if I try to put down her throat I get bit she hates it!!!! A Bichon and they are all white after the fight with me losing she is blue I have tried washing off the coating but that makes the smell worse and it is a no go. HELP
Bring back the chewables!
My dog does not like these tablets. She is smaller and these pills are pretty big. Half the time she doesn't eat it even after I cut it into tiny pieces and put in pill pockets. Please bring back the chewable tablets!
I'm very pleased with this product. After using Denamarin for only one month my dog's liver count went right to normal. I was really surprised and happy.
Need the Chewables
These pills are too hard. They spit them out and too big to give in a pill pocket. If my old dog crunches down on it, it'll break her teeth!
Always in stock
My 15yo Cairn Terrier will probably be taking these for the rest of his life as recommended by his vet. Chewy always has the product in stock and shipping is fast. I'm now on autoship making things that much easier.
Concerned about the bright blue color
These pills are bright blue. Why the uneccessary food coloring? We are buying these to support our pets' *livers*. So why on earth add unneeded additives for them to process?
Saved our dog!
Saved our pup. After two days of starting these he was back to running and playing.