Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports a healthy immune system during times of stress with a unique blend of ingredients.
- Formulated by veterinarians with a mixture of vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.
- Contains beta glucans which help support immune system function.
- Crafted with marine lipids, which are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, and help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Convenient administration—simply sprinkle contents of packet onto your cat’s food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics TISSUE ISSUES* Antioxidant Master Blend Tissue Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Vital Formula Cat Supplement, 0.53-oz bottle$39.49Chewy Price$37.52Autoship Price
- Felisyl Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Immune Supplement for Cats, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free IMMUNITY Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Natural Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs ReVitalize Powder Supplement for Senior Cats, 0.53-oz bottle$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Strength Formula for Peak Condition Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT MEAL TOPPER* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics LIFE'S AN ITCH!* Respiratory, Allergy & Skin Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cholecalclferol (Source Of Vitamin D3 ), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Cyanocobalamin (Source Of Vitamin B12)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...||Cat'S Claw Extract, Turmeric And Mucura.||Cat's Claw, Chuchuhuasi, Turkey Flavor.||Dried Brewers Yeast (grain & soy free); Catnip (Leaf); Chicken Liver (hydrolysate); Fish Oil (Salmon); L-Lysine Mono HCl; Mixed Tocopherols or Natural Tocopherols (Natural Preservative); Quercetin Dihydrate; Rosemary Leaf Extract....|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Dander, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support, Eye Care, Respiratory Care, Allergy Relief|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||N/A||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey||Chicken, Tuna|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Powder|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Expensive Muli Vitamin. Cat not a fan of taste.
I recently found out my 3 year old Manx girl has FIV and dental issues. The vet prescribed this with an antibiotic to help support her immune system during this time. She loves fish flavored anything so I thought this would be a hit but she wouldn't touch it. I ended up finding a good immune supplement by Standard Process that I have to crush but my pet will eat in food. In my opinion it is far superior in ingredients for cheaper. I then purchased Mary's Cat Probiotics to supplement when she's on antibiotics, and Nordic Naturals Omega Fish Oil. They are both flavorless and much more well rounded in good bacteria and healthy fats to support the immune system and inflammation. This supplement looks like it is more of a multi vitamin rather than the specific things that I was looking for to support the immune system. Not impressed for the price point.
Good for cats with herpes
Personally love this product. I have a cat who turned out to have herpes. Unfortunately he ended up giving it to my other 4 cats. All 5 of my cats have herpes now, but this product definitely helps to reduce any flare ups! It's definitely helpful for immune support.
Kitten refuses it
Vet recommended for my kitten for chronic eye discharge which is probably from HSV. unfortunately he hates it even in small amounts mixed into his wet food. So I don't know if the product is effective since it's an expensive fail
Imuquin really helps
Hi, my vet recommended imuquin for my cats, who had nasty bacterial infections. They loved this product! It went fine on their dry food--I was very fortunate and they both eat it. Be sure to open it as much as possible or use scissors. It can get a little messy FYI.
Love this supplement!
This supplement was recommended to me by my veterinarian. I breed Ragdolls and use this supplement regularly for boosting their immunity, especially when my cats go through stressful events like giving birth or receiving vaccinations. It truly does seem to boost the immune system and prevent upper respiratory infections. I have one female in particular who is prone to URIs after giving birth, but while being on this supplement after giving birth this last time she did not develop a URI and is extremely healthy and strong.
Cats Stampede When I Open A Packet
A twice a day 10-day regimen of Doxycycline was prescribed by a vet for a cat that had an Upper Respiratory Infection and who was sneezing often. The vet also recommended Imuquin. I am not sure about how effective this is, but what I learned about it is that cats LOVE the smell and will eat anything you mix it with. I can see where a cat that cannot smell and who may not be eating could benefit from this because something about its aroma really appeals to cats. Its worth it for that even it if does nothing else. :)
Great product, helped my feral kitties recover from the "cat flu" since I wasn't able to catch them for a trip to the vet. Fur babies are once again happy and healthy!
Supports stomatitis flare-ups
My vet recommended this supplement for my 13 year old cat with extreme stomatitis flare ups. Painful mouth ulcers make life miserable for this sweet kitty. The supplement helps keep him out of the vet office longer than normal. It also has many other health benefits such as a shiny coat and resistance to other health issues.
What is the use?
My vet recommended I use this for my 11 year old cat who keeps getting nasal infections. He's been on it for almost 3 months. For the price, I sort of expected a small miracle, but he's still sneezing snot and coughing, so I'm at the point of saving my money and trying something else.
Cat needs to build his immunity
We are giving this to our 1 year old cat daily. We found out several months ago our cat is positive for feline leukemia, and its most likely progressive meaning he is very prone to any secondary infections with a much shorter life expectancy. My vet recommended Imuquin to help boost his immune system. The ingredients have proven reports to help do this. The pricing is good and the cat actually likes the taste. While we have no proof the Imuquin is working, so far our cat remains healthy