Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Natural supplement for reestablishing intestinal health with live microorganisms
- Added prebiotics encourage growth of the Proviable beneficial microorganisms within the intestinal tract
- Contains 7 key probiotic species for restoring intestinal microfloral balance after imbalances have occurred
- Multi-strain probiotic with billions of live microorganisms per capsule
- Easy to administer, sprinkle capsules for dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement, 60 count$25.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 tablets$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cobalequin Chewable Tablets Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$33.30Chewy Price$39.29List Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denamarin Liver Health Tablet Supplement for Medium Dogs, 30 count blister pack$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealSentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 6.2-oz$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Total Bacteria, Min. 5 Billion Cfu'S (Colony Forming Unit) Per Capsule(Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus Faecium...||Gum Arabic, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product...||Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Gelatin, Yeast Extract...||S-Adenosylmethionine.||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Liver Care||Liver Care|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
868 Customer Reviews
My cat wouldnt eat with this in his food
Unfortunately I had to give this one star even with the amazing reviews everyone else had. I based my purchase off of that, and was really excited to try something that was tasteless and would help him with his digestion. Hes a Sphynx and has ALWAYS had problems with that. The very first time I opened a capsule and poured it into his food, he still ate it, or most of it I believe. But once I kept doing it, I noticed he was not finishing his food at all. He usually inhales it, licks his bowl clean and his sisters, so I knew something was up. I would sprinkle most of the capsule into his food, and just a little into his sisters bowl. I noticed that he would completely leave his bowl full and eat hers, when normally he would eat all of both of their bowls. I really wanted this to work and Im glad so many others had luck with it. I guess I will keep searching for a similar product to this that he really cant taste. Also, on one of my last times mixing this into his wet food, I noticed a B-vitamin smell and hopefully Im not crazy but I personally gag when I smell it too, so I dont blame him for not eating his food mixed with the supplement lol. I will donate the box I bought, since I only used maybe 4 to 6 capsules out of it. Hopefully this review helps someone else. Just to add, my cat isnt picky AT ALL. As long as his wet food has gravy, hes happy.
Helps w/ my pups GI
Our vet recommended this brand since we told her that our golden retriever has a sensitive stomach and her poops in the afternoon are usually on the softer side. We ended up buying it here 5 billion bacteria (instead of vet website which was 10 billion/ capsule). We were switching her from an allergy immunity supplement that only has 10 million bacteria so this is a step up. It has been very helpful. We have been using this for about a month and a half and her digestion has improved. Just ordered another box arriving tomorrow.
amazing it works well
I tried this on advice from my vet. It didn’t help my Megs that recently passed on due to FIP, but she had chronic Digestive issues that nothing seemed to help and I tried EVERYTHING That being said my Lilly that has IBD, it has helped very well even though she is on prednisolone. I didn’t think it would help after my experience with Megs. But after losing her I had it so thought might as well use it. WOW ! I’m sold Also gave it to my shelter adopted kitten that I switched to wet food. After 5 days the poops are normal and no vomiting. Takes awhile to work but it does
I'm not sold on probiotics in general
Well....I tried these to help my cat with gut issues (gas, soft stool) and hoping a healthy gut would help with his itchy skin issue (over-production of yeast). But no. This product is no worse than any other. I've had no luck with probiotics in general. Not for my cats. And not for me either (different product, of course).
Now Part of Her Balanced Changing Diet!
At 10, our sweet Labrador Retriever is developing some food intolerances and our vet recommended a probiotic (this was one of the two recommendations) and so far we have been super happy! Her bowl movements balanced out within a day of taking Proviable!
One of my cats has irritable bowel disease. The other has intestinal lymphoma. They both have problems with diarrhea and very smelly stools. These probiotics have made a huge difference for both cats and have been a life saver for me and them. For my cat with irritable bowel, I wish I had been introduced to this years ago because he has had it from a very young age and is 13 now. I recently changed vets and am so thankful that she recommended these probiotics. I give it to them once a day. Just open the capsule and mix the contents into their wet food. I have been using these probiotics now for 3 months now but saw a difference after a few days. They really work.
Consistently a great product. I use this to support our dogs immune system and keep their gut healthy. Active Jack Russells always eating something they shouldn't outside, this helps bring their gut back to healthy.
I first learned about this product when purchased it from my Veterinarian. My 12-year-old dog was having GI issues. I found this item at a more reasonable price through Chewy and continue to use it to support my dog's health journey.
Excellent! Makes my dog happy
My dog has very sensitive GI system. My vet recommended proviable so we started few months back and so far it has helped her so much!! She has healthy poop every day, and I can tell she's much happier and healthier. 100% recommended!!
Not sure it helps
I open the capsule and sprinkle it on Callie's food every morning. I don't know if it is helping or not. She still has her sensitive stomach issues now and then. Comparing the tiny capsules to other probiotics on the market, this seems a bit expensive. Callie is 72 lbs.