Nutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutramax Proviable Kit contains a probiotic supplement for reestablishing intestinal health with live microorganisms and Proviable paste for firming the stool
- Added prebiotics encourage growth of the Proviable beneficial microorganisms within the intestinal tract
- Contains 7 key probiotic species for restoring intestinal microfloral balance after imbalances have occurred
- Multi-strain probiotic with billions of live microorganisms per capsule
- 2 different kit sizes for dogs and cats: Cats & Small Dogs (15mL kit) and Medium & Large Dogs (30mL kit)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30-cc syringe$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cobalequin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetAg Pet Pectillin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.59Chewy Price$8.24List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Firm Fast Medication for Digestive Issues; Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30-cc syringe$17.52Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.64Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$57.00Chewy Price$54.15Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Diagel Medication for Digestive Issues for Dogs, 1-ml$19.99Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$92.97Chewy Price$88.32Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cobalequin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Supplement for Cats & Small Dogs, 45 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Top Ingredients||Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Gelatin, Yeast Extract...||Active Per Ml: Kaolin 0.6 G, Pectin 0.025 G, Direct-Fed Microbials 0.2 Billion Cfu (Enterococcus Faecium) Kaolin...||Active Ingredients (Syringe): Kaolin 0.6g, Pectin 25mg, Enterococcus Faecium 200...||Activated attapulgite, 750 mg per 5 mL (teaspoonful) in a base containing pectin, magnesium trisilicate...||Active Ingredients: Pectin And Kaolin, Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin...|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
153 Customer Reviews
My poor kitty has had severe diarrhea for a few weeks now. This worked one day for him. The vet highly recommended this and I know that this would have worked if he was just suffering a bout of diarrhea but he's now going through testing to figure out what is wrong. This was easy to use and I am keeping on hand for the other kitties and dog in case they get diarrhea.
Great lifesaver for puppies
This is a must have for puppy household because it comes in handy when these mouthy little beasts digest something disagreeable to their sensitive tummy! Puppies explore with their mouth and it's bound to happen a few times until they grow out of it. I recommend it strongly to any new puppy parents to get before their arrival :) Squeeze this into a pill pocket and no pup can resist!
Soybean oil, sugar and artificial flavors in paste
I just received this product with the capsules and the paste. I don't have a problem with the capsules but I noticed the paste has soybean oil (doesn't say it is non-gmo), sugar in the form of sucrose and dextrose and artificial beef flavor. Considering this is a health product I was put off by these added ingredients. I see now that it is listed on the back of the box but it was NOT listed in the chewy's ingredients description which is what I looked at. I don't want to take away from the potential good benefits of this product but I will only order the capsules from now on not use the paste.
It actually works!
My kitten has had soft stool ever since he started eating solid food. Poop would get stuck to his butt and on his fur (he has long hair) every time he used the litter box, and I would literally have to give him a full bath at least twice a day. I have wasted so much money on products and other probiotics that never helped, so my vet recommended Proviable. Within 24 hours of using it, my cat’s poop turned from mush to solid. Because it is so expensive, I only use about 1/4 of the dose of the paste and hide it in his wet food three to four times a day. Poop no longer gets stuck to his fur or butt, and I honestly have not had to give my cat a bath since we started using this. My cat and I are much happier!
My veterinarian recommend Proviable for my puppy when he was put on a medication know for causing diarrhea. This product works great.
I have used this product at the recommendation of my vet when my dear kitty was having a bout of diarrhea and would not tolerate me putting a pill down her throat. Her diarrhea cleared up in a couple days after giving her the paste, and I recently bought another box to have on hand as she was getting sicker and sicker from her chronic kidney disease and bouts of pancreatitis. Yesterday I laid to rest my previous baby, and Chewy has been nothing but wonderful in processing refunds for items/food I did not use or even open (including this one) that I had bought out of desperation to make sure I had enough things on hand in order to get her to eat anything at all and to control her symptoms. Thank you so much Chewy, I will always be a loyal customer because of your commitment to customer service.
My 2 greyhounds were having the most awful pancake batter poo and gas, but the other dogs were fine. Bought 2 kits and did the treatment. I did 72hrs for the paste. This stuff is amazing! They are both doing very well and the "pancake batter" is totally resolved. This is a great product to use if your pet needs to be on antibiotics too.
My vet recommended this and it works! My cat thinks anything I give him medicine wise is poison, I have a very difficult time getting anything into him, but he likes the taste of the paste and it really works. Results after 1 day and a week later only solid poops.
cure for diarrhea
The proviable paste has saved me so many vet visits! My dog has a very sensitive stomach and tends to get diarrhea/ loose stools often and let me tell you this paste is a cure! I only give her the paste once and the next day her poop is firm and perfect! This is the only thing that has worked for my dog!!
This is a great product for dogs with intestinal problems.