Nutramax Solliquin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a unique blend of ingredients that promotes relaxation and sleep.
- Safe for daily use, these chews can help with chronic fear and anxiety.
- Chewable tablets are easy to feed, especially compared to pills and powders.
- Part of a comprehensive treatment plan for nervous dogs and cats.
- Ideal for stressful events, such as trips to the vet, fireworks and unfamiliar visitors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$40.48List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$21.89Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.80Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$41.00Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.95Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg....||Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg....||Chamomile Flower, Passion Flower, Thiamine Mononitrate...||Active Ingredients Per 2 Soft Chews: Chamomile 100 Mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 50 Mg, Passion Flower 50 Mg...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming, High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Recovery, Senior Care||Calming|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Helped my rescue down take the edge off
My rescue dog has a guarding instinct and is very anxious. I have three dogs, and the vet recommended this to help her take her down a notch of her anxiety. Before Solloquin she was afraid of the dark outside, snapping at my other two dogs even though they are larger, and just couldn’t seem to relax. It took at least one month of giving her this and finding the right amount. If the vet had not recommended it I would have given up to stick with it. She is 40 lbs and while half a tablet loosened her up when I increased it to 3/4 tablet for another month I saw a big difference. She became playful, not afraid of the dark outside anymore, and she has significantly reduced being snappy. She even sits and cuddles with my senior dog. Just the other day I forgot to give her the tablet and at night she was edgy and snappy. I see the difference. It takes a while but it has made my three dog life pleasant versus being on edge with how she will react to things. It isn’t perfect but training has helped her in conjunction with this tablet. I would recommend this to helps with her anxiety but it doesn’t resolve any behavioral issues. That you have to work on.
More flavor options please
I chose the tablets over the soft chews for economical reasons. I can not say for sure if this product has helped as my dog was a rescue and I have no prior history. He will not eat them. Literally spits them out. Hates the flavor. I have resorted to crushing them up and putting them on his food. He does get most of the tablet this way, but will literally pick around the powder and even refuse to eat some of his food. It is not the food. I only give this with his morning feeding and he has no problem eating every piece in the evening when the solliquin is absent. At this point I have been using this product for about 5 weeks and my boy has made great improvements in his comfort and has overcome a lot of fear. The only way to know if it is working would be to stop and I am not going to do that at this point. I will continue using this product as I have, but will not purchase more unless there is another flavor option. Using the full bottle will have given him 3 months support and I think that will be sufficient.
Stopped eating them
My dog ate these excitedly for about a month, thinking it was a new treat. Then she got tired of them. She'll spit it out, I'll leave it in her food bowl and eventually she'll eat it. I didn't notice any behavior difference. She didn't seem any calmer or less defensive.
Give it a chance
We started this for our rescue dog. Her life before us was something I don't even want to imagine as her fear of EVERYTHING has been very hard to get her to over come. Our vet recommended this. We weren't sure it was working, but she did seem calmer. Wow, did we find that it definitely was working when suddenly she refused to stop taking it. We tried absolutely EVERY way to get her to take it. She is a very finicky eater. Fears anything given from the hand. She use to eat it broken in half and rolled into cheese. Yes we could force her but not doing that to a dog that hardly will eat a treat. So.... we stopped giving it to her thinking maybe the changes were just her getting use to things. What a mistake. Her fears and acting out with nipping and barking came back even more so. So.. I set out to figure out a way for her to take it and rule out if it's this or? After many attempts at many things, finally she will take it if the pill is crumbled into powder, mixed into peanut butter, smeared into thin slice of chicken lunch meat & layed on a small dish as if a yummy treat in the morning. YES, every morning I do this. My husband 3D printed a crusher just the size of this pill. Now restarting week 2 we noticed her barking, nipping, total loss of self control every night at 9PM has really reduced. We can actually sit down once again and enjoy TV with her happily laying between us relaxed & happy. Still a little but edgy, but this definitely works for our dog. We love her so very much and am so happy to have found something that has helped our dear rescue to be happy and not in constant fear of life. She is an amazing dog and we are so happy to have her in our lives. I'm disabled and her ability to tell when things aren't right for me is amazing. She helps me in so very many ways. So I'm happy we could help her. Rescue can be very hard. While this isn't our first rescue, it is our last due to our age. Not sure how fast this will work in your case, it did take about a month in our situation. Just make sure you give it a chance. If it helps a little then it's worth it for your fur baby. I don't write reviews so sorry so long.
Definitely Worth a Chance
Recommended by another user for our rescue dog with high anxiety needs. It took four weeks to notice a difference (which the recommender told us so we anticipated that) and our pup is thriving. He’s still himself but able to be calm in high anxiety situations. Will recommend this to anyone and everyone who has a dog with anxiety!
Just started giving this to my dog to help him deal with the severe thunder storms we get in Florida and so far so good. We actually noticed within a week of him taking these that during our last thunder storm he was able to handle it much better. Even though he did shake during the storm he did it laying down which was a great improvement from the constant drooling and pacing. Hopefully as he continues taking it the shaking and drooling will stop. I will do another review in the future.
I’ve been doing this everyday since I got it and I see no change. I believe it’s been a few weeks now. Wasn’t worth to buy in my opinion.
maybe they work?
this was the third item we tried for separation anxiety for a rescue shelter dog. we are still using it for 4 weeks now. i don't know if he finally feels secure but all is well and i'm justing giving him these until they are finished.
It works wonders for our year old golden!
We have a year old English Cream Golden. She started to be a tad more anxious about things. Especially after we went through a car wash. Our vet recommended this and I wasn’t sure what to expect. If it had to slowly build up in her system, or if it would work instantly.. I gave her one to see and it definitely mellowed her out within 30 mins I would say. Not like a zombie but just more calm. We don’t give her one everyday but I could definitely see a benefit to it if she had chronic anxiety.
Happier with same personality
My rescue pup experienced trauma before adoption, didn't want to do prescription medication, this otc supplement helps ease her anxiety making her a happier pup without affecting her personality, she is still scared of new places but she is a more relaxed baby at home, takes a few weeks to show a change, after a couple months I reduce the dose a few time a week, mix in her can food in mornings