Nutramax Solliquin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Features a unique blend of ingredients that promotes relaxation and sleep.
- Safe for daily use, these chews can help with chronic fear and anxiety.
- Chewable tablets are easy to feed, especially compared to pills and powders.
- Part of a comprehensive treatment plan for nervous dogs and cats.
- Ideal for stressful events, such as trips to the vet, fireworks and unfamiliar visitors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$43.49Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.32Autoship Price
- Rescue Remedy Stress Relief Pet Supplement, 20-mL bottle$22.99Chewy Price$25.16List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 30 count$28.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 30 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$33.30Chewy Price$39.29List Price$31.63Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Hemp Calming Fresh Sticks Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Dental Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 25-oz bag$16.08Chewy Price$24.97List Price$15.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg....||Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg....||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.||Active Ingredients: Cyanocobalamin, 5-MTHF., Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Cyanocobalamin 250 mcg, Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Liver Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Hyper Dog Help
We are on our 2nd or 3rd bottle of Solliquin. While I have always been reluctant to medicate my girls my Alternative Medicine Vet and I decided to give this a try. Tried every holistic approach that we could think of to alleviate what appeared to be stress digestive issues aand anxiety. My pups are just very anxious when I leave the house. Despite my erratic schedule it seems to be working, she's just a happier pup. Never a snuggler (Aussie watch dog), she'll share a couch and look for her share of the belly rubs, a behavior I hadn't seen for a long while. Digestive issues have also cleared up (she's been on grain free, preservative and additive free with extra fresh veggies and chopped chicken for a LONG time). I feed my furbabies better than my husband some day (REALLY!!!). So, always checking for potential side effect but haven't found anything to be alarmed about so we'll keep doing what we're doing for the time being.
I always am happy with Chewy's ease of ordering and quick delivery regardless of where I am living at the time. However the latest delivery was packed sloppily and the carton- too big- was not sealed well. also it was left outside the front doors of our condo rather than in fron of our unit on the inside! This has never happened before!
Been giving this to my dog for almost 2yrs now. It does help calm him. He was a rescue, found as a stray, with much distrust and was very skittish. He's come a long way but still needs calming. Love the fact that it's all natural. Just sorry to see the larger size has been done away with by the manufacturer.
awesome product for your stressed pups
This product was recommended by my vet and has been great for my high-strung dog when he needs to be kenneled when I leave for work. I know this works because when I don't give it to him I come home to a ripped up kennel.
Wish I would have found this years ago
I have two siblings from same litter - they've struggled with dominance issues and anxiety causing fights between them. They've been on Prozac still with issues, this made a HUGE difference. There's not been a scuffle since.
Unfortunately this medication did not help calm my dog at all. We tried it for about 3 months and it did not help his anxiety. Very expensive to test out
Too soon to know if it works.
I find it utterly irresponsible to write a review when it was shipped, than received and only been a little over a week and they expect some freaking miracle worker. I know she hates it and spits it out so now we crush it and add it to yogurt or applesauce, and than only if it’s high flavored or she won’t touch it, so like most supplements, so far it’s been a total waste of monies.
behavior correct not
Unfortunately this did not work for my 89lbs pitbull he just gets super relax that he just sleeps but it does not help in any way noises still bother him and he is still crazy achilles , i tried it because of my vet recommendation but as always my dog is the 1 in a million
Helped my rescue down take the edge off
My rescue dog has a guarding instinct and is very anxious. I have three dogs, and the vet recommended this to help her take her down a notch of her anxiety. Before Solloquin she was afraid of the dark outside, snapping at my other two dogs even though they are larger, and just couldn’t seem to relax. It took at least one month of giving her this and finding the right amount. If the vet had not recommended it I would have given up to stick with it. She is 40 lbs and while half a tablet loosened her up when I increased it to 3/4 tablet for another month I saw a big difference. She became playful, not afraid of the dark outside anymore, and she has significantly reduced being snappy. She even sits and cuddles with my senior dog. Just the other day I forgot to give her the tablet and at night she was edgy and snappy. I see the difference. It takes a while but it has made my three dog life pleasant versus being on edge with how she will react to things. It isn’t perfect but training has helped her in conjunction with this tablet. I would recommend this to helps with her anxiety but it doesn’t resolve any behavioral issues. That you have to work on.
Suppose help calm my dog
My dogs would not eat this medicine at all. I had to crush it up and put it into a soft food for her to eat. Did not calm her down at all! She seemed more hyper actually.